The allgood music festival thread!

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by reggaemylitis, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Why can't you be tomorrow All Good??? I'm going through festival withdrawl and it's only been a week since waka. :( does anyone know how the cell phone reception is there?? I really wanted to meet up with some GC folks at waka, but I had really patchy cell reception and didn't bother to carry my phone around until i found a spot...

2. if you have uscellular reception should be ok att can be a toss up everything else is going to be less then great as far as cell service.

3. bumppp,, itttsss ssoooonnn

4. anyone got a cheap ticket they want to get rid of

5. i have a ticket to all good fest, but my friends who originally were convincing me to go, can now not afford to or have to work or whatever. I have the time off of work, and a ticket, but no ride. i dont want to drive to WV alone, and want to meet someone who wants to car pool, maybe to camp with as well. im not letting those flakey bastards ruin my fun. I have money for gas and beer, so anyone who has room in their ride or wants to rent a van let me know. i cant miss all good damnit, i already missed rothbury. someone rescue me!

6. Hey im HUGELY down for a GC Sesh at all good.... lets make this happen!!!!!!!!!

7. Oh man, it will happen... It HAS to happen!!! I missed out on the wakarusa GC sesh, if it went down... no cell phone reception!

I can't believe it, I leave in a week!! Woot Woot! Can't fucking wait, I just really really really hope I don't have to work during Furthur, that would really blow.

fuck I'm stoked.... I think I'm going to add some more glitz to my penguin costume.

8. t-minus 8 days (7 days till i leave).

UPDATE!!!!

Allgood just announced better lighting rigs then last year, AND THURSDAY NIGHT PRE-PARTY THROWDOWN WAS MOVED TO THE MAIN STAGE

who the fuck is ready for this

9. I was seriously thinking about allgood this year but i settled for Gathering Of the Vibes in bridgeport.

I'de go to both but moneys a bitch.

Hope you guys have a hell of a time and FURTHUR IS GREAT, Phil and Bobby are gonna rock your fucking mind.

10. 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. bump again this thread cant die

12. It's almost here!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

13. 17 hours and counting until I leave!!! :)

14. any one going ill be working at the gas station in albright its on the way there for most people. drop in and say hi. its called north preston kwick stop ill be there thursday and saterday after 1

15. How much are american spirits at this kwick stop??? If the price is right, I might make it my last stop. :)

16. we dont sell liquor just beer but we have good prices on tobbaco. a 30 pack of bud iss 2204 after tax. yeungling is 1099 for a 12 pack before tax. marlboros are 349 for special blend and 449 for regulars camels are 432 but right now we have camel lights for 332.

17. No American Spirit cigarrettes though? :(

18. I will be there!!!!! Who's down to sesh?