The allgood music festival thread!

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by reggaemylitis, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Look for a giraffe with some WIIIIIIIIIIDE eyes :) :) :)

2. Will I find the giraffe next to a hookah smoking caterpillar?

3. Hmmm... GC member meet up at All Good anyone? Could be pretty cool to meet some blades in real life.:cool:

4. I'd be down for sure

5. Oh man, if I see one I'm plopping my cute little butt right down next to it!

6. new additions, check em out. Greensky Bluegrass

7. yo, im going to b putting what t-shirts im bringing to the fest b4 it happens..

if ANYBODY sees me, pls hollar @ me so we can burn one!

8. Somebody should make a big "GC" flag at their campsite and we should plan a time for all the blades to congregate and burn :smoking:

9. Camel your sig is truth

10. Hell yeah man, I'm picking up some white g's up hoes down tomorrow:hello:

11. mothafuckin bizzumpppp for greensky

12. Just bought a 4 day pass CAN'T WAIT TO GO!:smoking:

13. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Fucking allgood baby!

14. i live like 20 minutes from all good and ive never been to it. i ushualy have to work or some shit.

15. bummer, it will be a blast, maybe sneak in haha!

16. im going to try to get time off to go

17. Reggae, we need to start talking about a meet up at AG.

Get ahold of me on AIM.. we have 39 days to go!

18. Anyone who is interesting in a GC meet up at AllGood contact me. Me and Reggae will get something put together. We met up at Rothbury last year and it was a great time.

So yeah, shoot me a PM, I'll give you some details.

19. oh man i'm so fucking stoked for this shit. i'd be down with meeting some of my fellow blades at All Good. someone had some talk about makin a flag for a meeting place. anyone down?