The allgood music festival thread!

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by reggaemylitis, Feb 22, 2010.

1. #1 reggaemylitis, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    So, I got my ticket today, the early bird 4 day pass for 144. Its gonna be tits. I wanna see wat kinda GC blades are thinking about being present, maybe some kinda meet and greet or something. I can't think of a safer way for stoners to meet than at a music festy. I met up with some blades at rothbury last year and had a blast.

heres the lineup
    [​IMG]

info site ALL GOOD MUSIC FESTIVAL

ticket sales All Good Music Festival

Post stories, rsvp's, questions, anything and some festy guru's will answer!

and for the meantime its alllllllgoooooddddd

2. bump its in west virginia on marvins mountaintop in masontown. worth the 10 hr ride

3. does no one else in this forum listen to good music? I was on the fence about going to allgood for the first time this year but since the lineup came out I gave in and got my 4 day pass :p

Im fuckin pumped for this we need more blades there

*EDIT* I mean come ON its freakin FURTHUR, and PARLIAMENT! I mean seriously it dosnt get better then that right there the pinnacle of jam and funk

4. I love the lineup, I just hope I'll be able to work it into my schedule.

5. AHH yeah! I was at allgood last year and it was indeed the tits. Still don't know if i'll be able to make it this year, but that lineup looks absolutely sick!

6. fuck yea, glad to see some people know whats up. WSP!!!

7. idk man that lineup looks kinda shitty imo...just a bunch of cover bands (DSO, Furthur)...widespread panic is alright...Umphrey's McGee is the best band there imo

idk im just waiting for the camp bisco bandlist...im almost 100% positive im goin to that shit

8. hahaha i see why u have neg rep! the disco biscuits are shitty as fuck, its just stupid ass drunk bro's fistpumping.

9. u should watch this video and tell me again biscuits r shitty as fuck bud :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnc06EQJ0fc]YouTube - The Disco Biscuits - Little Betty Boop - Starland Ballroom - 9/13/09[/ame]

10. #10 TheWeedGobbler, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010

clearly never been to a biscuits show...shit is insane...and i dont know where u got the idea that everyone is drunk at a biscuit show lol, fuckin drugs galore at a biscuits show, not much alcohol consumption at their shows...im so pissed cuz they just played 3 shows near me last week and i couldnt go to any cuz i have no money...hopefully ill be able to see em in boston next month

didnt see the new deal or lotus on that list before...those 2 bands are definelty legit

and the only reaosn i got neg rep is cuz someone thinks i put out bad info about a drug in pandoras...i was right but whatever

11. well guys i guess i agree to disagree on the bisco, i saw them last year at rothbury and just am not a fan, sorry to start so much drama. o well, to each their own. Idk, i guess the crowd around me wasnt the true bisco crowd. sorry

12. I'm looking at taking my girlfriend and a few friends up to All Good this summer, it looks pretty fun. I've heard that its really sketch(doesn't bother me, but it might bother my girlfriend) and I was wondering how bad is it? How are the drugs, security, camps, etc.? Any stories/tips would be greatly appreciated!

13. ive heard it been called sketchy or all hood, but i had a group of friends who went last year, got doses, molly, etc. no problems. Id assume theres a mild search, open up your bags, look around, im sure you could get a bag in and shit.

14. if you go youll have fun. trust me.

15. going to waka for sure. tempted on going straight to roo from waka and ending with allgood in july. would make for the summer of my life thats for sure :D

16. everything will be all good at allgood

17. bump mutha fucks

18. all good is a blast, i went for my first time last summer and had a weekend i'll never forget :hello:

great festie for the most part! too bad i make it this year

19. ive heard it refereed to as all hood, haha i was wondering what u thought about that?

20. #20 uRbAnDieSeL*ATL, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
    the vibe and atmosphere there was great and i met lots of cool kids, but i did run into some guys that gave off a bad vibe and didn't really seem as though they shoulda been there, ya know. but shit, it's a music festival and on a scale as big as that, there's always gunna be that kinda crowd there.

the security there had it's crooks which i didn't like.. i know some of those guys at the front entrance would find shit in ppls cars and keep it for themselves or take it inside and sell it off, they were even takin tanks, settin up shop and sellin balloons inside. best way to avoid this crowd and not have to worry is just be smart and don't flaunt your shit out. even though it is a music festival and theres not necessarily 'police' there, still gotta be smart n safe with whatcha doin. anyone with common sense should be fine :)

o yea, nitrous mafia will for sure be there. i wouldn't advise hangin around where they set up for too long just because i saw a couple fights bust out, and for the most part they're all dickheads although i did meet one cool dude that moved with the tanks.

i hope i don't make all good seem like a 'bad' festie in this post b/c it's far from that, even though i did see a few things that weekend i wish i didn't, 98% of my weekend there was amazing. o yea, i forgot the name of the major highways goin into Masontown, but do the speed limit or below there and in Masontown b/c the coppers there do know about all good and what goes on, and they WILL tear apart your car.

edit- check out the festival forum area on Jambase, lots of cool info there!