The 'All you need to know about about flirting" Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Aug 2, 2007.

1. I've been seeing a lot of people having trouble flirting and asking for help. So I thought I'd throw up this thread, and ask for people to add to it. Here are some tips on Psychical and Verbal Flirting, hell I might even through in some of that crazy Mental flirting ;)

1. clean yourself up. Don't show up to wherever you plan on flirting looking like a slob. Shower. Put on Deodorant. Brush your hair, put on your most fly threads, brush your teeth, cut your nails, get some nice cologne (but not too much), look good.

2. Get some gum or mints, stanky breathe will be the death of your flirting game right from the start.

3. Confidence, you've gotta go in there knowing your taking the risk of being rejected, but you also have the possibility of being ACCEPTED.

4. Humor, throw in some jokes. Try staying away from "your momma jokes, blond jokes, race jokes" ha ha. Jus' make it work with the situation your in, something that just happened or something bout the surroundings.

5. Be assertive, like I said before you need to go in knowing your taking a risk, go in and talk to the person your attracted to.

6. You need to be approachable. Don't be too full of yourself and just let your guard down.

7. Make Eye Contact, show your interested, but don't stare. When you look at her, smile.

8. You need to relax, don't look stressed out or nervous, that shows lack of confidence.

9. Be sincere, make it known that your being truthful and mean what you say.

10. Like mentioned before, SMILE. (make sure y'aint got shit in your teeth when you smile.

11. Complement her. Let her know she's gorgeous, and mean it.

Now, feel free to add to the list, please no "Pick-Up lines". Feel free to post some things to tell the girl, but like I said not those stupid ass pick-up lines.

This is my List written on Thizz! 6 White Ladies. Thank god for Firefox Spell Check

2. I like walking into parties and using the "3-second rule" It's kinda scary at first but if you see a girl you like just walk up as fast as you can and initiate conversation. 3 seconds is hardly enough time for you to stall and get self-doubts. I started doing this and at first I would approach these cute girls and say hi but with not much more to say... lol just be assertive and don't care about what they think about you and you'll find it easier and easier to pull off after a while (for me it was like 50 chicks before I got it down) Then it becomes fun ;)

Here's the "Player Guide" link... tons of useful info and a forum too
    http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/

edit/// adding to smoken's first tip, be ready to look your best everywhere you go cause you never know when you'll bump into the girl of your dreams.

3. foreal dudes,

always look your best like my man said, you have to look good to get noticed, especially with so many G's on the prowl. smiling, being funny (really funny, not lame) and good eye contact and conversation are the best things you can do.

i cant really add anything because all the fundamentals have been covered already.

4. The guys who get turned down the most also get said yes to the most because they TRY to get that hot piece a ass across the room.

5. Just be honest.

6. Smokentokes Got it down , But can I please mkae a small Amendment/ Sidenote to the putting on cologne rule?

Gentelmen please please.... DONT PUT ON TOO MUCH DAMN COLOGNE !

A few spritzs is all you neeed, and also find a cologne that smells good for you, the scent will change slightly with your bodys temp and scent and all that, so waht works for your buddy might not be the scent for you.

7. You want enough cologne so she only smells it when shes touching you, or really close.

complimenting the girl isn't always a great idea. Don't get into the appearance thing too quick or you'll get the "He's just trying to get in my pants"

8. RULE OF THUMB;; the later it gets, the more desperate you get!!!!

go for the ugly girls,,, they'll be glad ''anyones'' talking to them,,, a perfect

combination for sucess...:D

9. Confidence is key.....I used to be shy and not really confident in myself, that shit never worked.

Just be confident and calm.

10. i would revise it and say 1. confidence and 2. eye contact, thats all. an 11 step process complicates things.

11. Smoke, that's a great list. But I've got one more thing to add, and it is the greatest piece of hookup advice I have ever received:

For all you young guys (Most of the folks on this forum), between 17 and 24 I'd say- Hit on the older women. It's so much easier. They're usually flattered that you find them attractive enough to hit on (instead of all those young skanky hoes), and will often jump at the opportunity.

Aside from that, men reach their sexual peak at about 18 years old. Women reach their peak around 30. As a result, older chicks are way better in bed.

When i first got this advice, I was 17, and I was skeptical too. But it works fucking wonders, fellow blades. At least if you're just looking for a one-night stand, anyway.

12. Good advise. I like the idea of the "3 second rule" mentioned by 4ction. Personally I haven't followed that rule in the past and always find myself staring at this hot chick while I just stand there doubting myself. Next time im downing a few beers and trying this out. Thanks for linking that players guide too bro, some quality pointers in there.

Also, don't forget to pay attention to their signals if you happen to meet eyes across the room or w/e. A little smile from her usually means a green light to at least approach her.

13. You're welcome, Cpt. I actually just ordered a book that details that player guide in a story format with real people... including the guy named mystery who wrote most of the stuff on that site. This thread kinda sparked my interest.. here it is: The Game

Some other highly rated books on amazon (that I haven't read):
    Irresistible Attraction: Secrets of Personal Magnetism
    Art of Seduction

I may eventually read the 1st book just b/c I've always been interested w/ body language.

Also regarding smiling and complements, if you all the time you'll look really insecure, commonsense. Complements are great if they're sincere but if it's just filler don't say it! On really gorgeous women don't just be another fool who tells her how pretty her eyes are and buys her a drink. They get this all the time so it's better to talk to her and kinda diss her in a nice way... it will catch that perfect 10 off guard... kinda hard to explain here's a link

peace

14. thanks dr phil, i mean, smokentoke

15. i find this post to be pretty cool n all, but being well, quite.. overweight.... confidence isn't a word in my vocabulary. i can't even count the amount of girls i've 'wanted' to talk to, try and break a little ice, but it just doesn't happen because i know there's nothing to be confident about with me. it still strikes me as 'there's something wrong with me' because i've seen fat guys with chicks, sometimes even pretty hot ones, and it baffles me how they do it, because it just doesn't work for me. if someone were to have me describe myself in 1 word, i think it would be Gynephobic.

16. good thread,,, there aint a girl that i wont ingage in a conversation,,,

aint you seen a drop dead fine chick,,, with a not so good looking guy and wondered w.t.f.,,,,,,,,,,, well he had the balls to talk to her,,,,

it aint denial in my eyes,,, it's her loss,,,, depends on how you look at things,,,,:metal:

17. nice thread smoke. only thing i can ad is BALLS dont be afraid. alot of the girls i messd w/ liked the aggresive approach but u cant seem to eager. having a car helps alot too,u can go cruising and get in her head and lil by lil make a move. just wat i have learned these past years plus women like diff men so not all of em will feel u. find ur match!

18. Thanks everyone, keep suggestions comming, jus thought some of G.C, needed some help with their game./=

19. *Eye contact is extremely important, don't break that shit, but don't have a stalker stare either.
    *Always be confident, girls hate the NICE GUYS, they want a guy who's assertive and takes control, or basically the alpha-male attitude.
    *Have a plan when you go up and talk to the girl, if you can't think of anything to engage in conversation about, compliment her on her purse, outfit, hair, nails, etc. build on that, and initiate in conversation.
    *Most women who you'd rate in the 9-10 hotness scale will usually have a "bitch shield" over them, because they get hit on all the time by boring guys, so you have to break that shield by slightly making fun of them, but not insulting them [if you get what I'm saying] it'll lower their bitch shield and make them more comfortable because you're not using the same tired-ass approach most men use [overly-complementing them, etc.]
    *If you're in a club, and she asks you to buy her a drink, DON'T, as a matter of fact don't even offer to buy her a drink [be original, tell her something like "I don't buy girls drinks, but you can buy ME a drink..", something along the lines of that]
    *Pay attention to her body language, girls never really say what they REALLY mean, so they won't seem like a slut in the slightest, so if she says something like "I have a BF", chances are she has a bf, but doesn't really care for him [why is she at the club and not with him, etc], or she's just lying cause she can't think of anything else to say at the time. This is usually where guys will fuck up because they'll be all like "oh I'm sorry" and they leave *BUZZER SOUNDS* Fuck that, persist and continue to assert and get past all those excuses [women love a man who asserts dominance remember, if you just walk away you're a pussy and you fail]
    *Not saying that this works on ALL women, but I'd say 95% of them depending on the circumstances of the situation, but just be yourself, speak clearly, maintain eye contact and LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY. Women work solely on emotions, so you have to understand those and convey them, its all about communication.

**If I can think of more things I'll post them down the road, its all about what you can offer women, you just have to be the alpha-male.

20. ill agree with that,,, theres a lot of blades on here,,, ''young bucks''

that have no game,,,, they need all the help they can get....:p

me on the other hand,, i have so much game,,,, im still playing after the crowd has left the stadium.... ( get back ):rolleyes: