The Alarm Clock Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Jun 7, 2014.

1. This thread is for your alarm clock stories :smoke: . I personally keep my alarm clock on the other side of my room. One morning, I was sleeping real deep (I didn't feel exposed). Then the alarm clock went off and I started screaming . My roommate was so freaked out that he rolled off his bed, lol. Another time, I was fiddling with my alarm clock while I was in my bed. I kept checking but I didn't even realize the door was wide open. All the sudden, some dudu flew into the room. It scared the shit out of me and I chucked the alarm clock at him. I tried to run out of the room because it was so awkward but I ended up bopping him on the head. What are your stories?

2. I honestly can't think of any alarm clock stories, and mine is my phone.
    I'm
    Not liable to go throwing that around lol

3. Dude fuck alarm clocks. I snooze mine every time.

4. I have 3 alarms. One is my phone, which is usually on the table next to my bed on its charger. I have another on the other side of my bedroom that goes off 5 mins after my phone alarm. The 3rd alarm is in my living room and is set 5 mins after my 2nd alarm. That way I avoid hitting snooze. Walking across my apartment wakes me up.

Sent from my C6916 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. My cat is my alarm clock. My snooze button is feeding him.

6. I have never used an alarm. I usually overslept and got fired. Missed weddings, birthdays and funerals too.

7. #7 Enigma, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    My alarm clock looks like the one below. People give me crap but I get the biggest hard-ons for anything 1950s/space age
    [​IMG]

Seriously... I would suck so much cock for this computer:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Seriously, I would blow all of you.

8. I laughed so hard at this dude sorry.
    I hope you don't have like a chronic super sleeping problem!

*Endures the inevitable stoning from my fellow peers*