The age old question

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StonedMortal, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Alright here's the situation. As of lately, I've crawled out of my antisocial hole and I decided to start going to parties. Well, around the 3rd day of partying, I meet my friend's (host of said parties) neighbor. And she's gorgeous. I however, had been drinking 151 straight and smoking like a burning church. We, somehow, managed to hold a fairly decent conversation then wound up dancing a bit. Note: my friend is into every girl that walks into his place. Remember this for later.
    The next couple of times we meet are at parties. I'm always ridiculously stoned and she's always sober (doesn't smoke or drink but hangs out with people that do). Now we all know this type of girl. They don't usually show interest, sexual or romantic, towards most stoners or college level alcoholics. This is where the confusion sets in. Each party we meet at, I spend less and less time partying (still getting ridiculously intoxicated) and more time talking to her. And it's not mindless small talk. This is full out conversations, me making her split her sides in laughter for hours, yes, hours, and us just goofing off.
    Last weekend confused me the most. I was sitting outside of my friends house, slightly recovering from the night before. I had hung out with her again, and this time it was for the entire duration of the party. Well, it was about 3ish and I was completely sober, jamming out to some music alone. She pulls up in her spot and proceeds to walk over to me. Now, I don't believe her intention was to finish whatever errands she had done and go home just to sit outside in full on fall weather in a tank top just to talk to me for about 4 hours.

(My friend that I was talking about is apparently "jealous" at this point. Every time he sees us talking he constantly walks back and forth, interrupting our conversations just to tell her hi. She finds it annoying and weird. As do I)

Now we all know where this is going. I start thinking about her more blah blah blah might like her and all that jazz. After all of this for a guy like me, it's kind of inevitable.
    So, I decided to ask all of you your opinion on this subject.
    Is she into me?

I mean, it's kinda obvious right? No girl who doesn't smoke or drink goes to parties to talk to the most high, the most drunk, and the wildest person in the room... Multiple times right? ( sorry if that didn't make sense)
    Or am I reading too much into her good intentions? I'd like to know before I waste time on another girl who's just gonna jerk me around.

2. .............ask for her number n find out...........

3. I don't need to know what to do, I already was going to do that. I just wanted an outsiders opinion on the subject.

4. Yes she is into you. She wouldn't be wasting all her time talking to you if she wasn't. Get up on it man, she's basically rolling out the carpet to get at her and she's waiting for you to make a move. Damn I mean talking that long in person, no offense but I'm surprised you haven't kissed her or anything at least, from the sounds of it (I'd be able to tell better in person) but it sounds like she's into you and making subtle moves and you're just talking her up. Which is good, but at some point sack up and make your move!

Okay there's my motivational speech. But in all honesty, it sounds like yes, don't be afraid to go for it and just jump. Good luck to ya man let us know how it goes

5. Yeah man it definitely sounds like she's into you. Make a move on her when you're sober (or at least somewhat). If she's not into you and turns down a kiss or invitation or whatever then you'll wake up the next day and there will be more girls that need swooning. Live recklessly, seize every opportunity, and never turn down a chance to kiss a pretty girl. Best of luck to you OP.

6. Just show her your penis already. But don't do it when you're stoned or drunk.

7. Maybe you must get to know her very well first.

8. Dammmnn clueless ppl like u have to ask this question online? What the fuck bro get ur number you could have banged her already 4 real

Edit: her number fak me

9. Do this.

10. Next time you guys get a moment... ask her if she'd like to hang out sometime. Movies, dinner, museum, etc!!!

It definitely seems like she's interested and you inviting her out is where you call her bluff.

If she's says Id love to. Give her your digits and take hers! Make you follow through...

If there's no digit exchange, like she's not eager to give you her number or she makes an excuse as to why she can't, its a wrap and move on.

11. She is into you.

12. You know OP, I'm going to take the different route and say, she's not into you but she likes you as a friend. Don't get discouraged and think, oh shit I'm in the friend zone, but she genuinely likes you as a person.

I think you may be slightly disillusioned from the herb and alcohol into thinking she wants to be your girl.

Don't listen to these blades, I have a feeling if you go in to kiss her, she's going to pull back and it'll make shit awkward.

13. #13 BurtonSnow, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
    /\ I agree with him

Shes sober, and your fucked up. No one talks to her cuz shes that sober girl, but you do and you entertain her while shes being a boring bitch.

Source: I'm in a fraternity, I've seen it all trust me.

14. #14 YelloMnMs, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
    Blades? Is that an insult? *new to the board* lol

Its true that she may not be into him "like that" but he won't know til he initiates...

15. Hey, I'm usually "that sober girl" and I'm not boring or a bitch.

I know how to have a good time without booze.

16. to the op

I say run with it. I've always let fate run its course. and sometimes it surprises you with a new best friend/ love,

17. Get a tattoo with her name and under it yours, encased in a heart somewhere visible, maybe your neck

18. hahah make sure its written in script to give it that fancy trashy look.

19. Sorry, was just speaking off common experience. Didn't say all sober people are a downer.

20. yea dude you should totally go for it she obv wants the D

black dahlia murder pwns btw