The adventures of you.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MikeOxbig, Apr 11, 2010.

1. This thread is for you guys to share stories of your recent adventures. I go on adventures weekly and this is mine from this weekend:

I thought I had to work at 5, but it turns out I didn't have to. My mom thought I was at work though, and so did my girlfriend so I basically had them fooled. I met up with my buddy from work, Z. Z had to work at 6, but first we met up with his friend TK. TK is a dude I'm not a big fan of, but him and Z are cool so we meet in a neighborhood pool parking lot.

Him and Z did some lines, but that's not really my thing. Then we rolled two joints and a big blunt with a little coke dumped in it and went on a blunt ride through my neighborhood smoking and listening to TK's shitty rap music. We got dropped off at the pool parking lot, which is near my friends TP and NP's house. We met up with them and another dude named JF whose a good friend of mine. He was trippin hard and we smoked a few bowls before going to pick my car up from my place of work.

We smoked more back at TP's house and then me and JF decided we were gonna go on a road trip. TP and NP didnt want to go so we left them at their house and went on our way to Kansas City, about 30 minutes away. We made a loop through there and came back to Johnson County where I live. We stopped at TP's house and JF pulled out some shrooms he had there. I had like five handfuls of juicy shrooms, and it was my first time. I don't get why everyone says they taste bad, they just tasted like old pistachios to me.

Anyway, we smoked more and then went on 69 North to Louisburg. To put Louisburg into perspective you have to consider something. Overland Park, KS is one of the top 6 safest places to live in America or some bullshit like that. Compared to Louisburg, Overland Park is like inner city Los Angeles. It's probably one of the 5 most boring places in America. Anyway, we went there and stopped at Burger King,where I had 2 whopper juniors and a 4-Piece Chicken Tenders.

By that time I was starting to trip a little bit. I was getting a weird mind high and some serious time compression. It was like 9 by then and I needed to get home by 10:30. The ceiling in my car started turning purple and green, and when I got back on the highway I saw a car materialise out of the shadows under a bridge and follow me for like 15 seconds. I looked back again after that and it was gone. I think it was probably the MIB or something but by then I just wanted to get home.

I dropped JF off at his car in some parking lot and then drove home. I stashed my shit as soon as I got in my room and laid down and listened to Phish. I painted a little bit around 11 and I could hear the paint talking to me. I went to bed at like 11:15 and I had to wake up at 6:30 because I had the fucking ACT.

Which I owned.

That's my adventure, now let's hear yours.:smoking: