The Adventures of Pete and Pete

Discussion in 'General' started by Aconites, Jan 31, 2009.

1. How awesome was that show? No one writes shows like that anymore.

2. Wrong category.

3. I was always big in Are You Afraid of the Dark?

4. #4 flowerchild, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    [​IMG]

:love: that show was the shit

90's nickelodeon was balllllin :smoking:

don't forget Salute Your Shorts

[​IMG]

donkey lips was my favourite hahaha

[​IMG]

5. i loved that show. remember the intro song? so bad ass.

6. yeah no shit! now they have gay shows like suite life with zack and fuckface

7. Yeah, old school Nick was the shit. Still, the very best show on there was Rocko's modern life. Ha, or Kenan kel. I watced goodburger a million times when i was a kid

8. AHhHH real monsters and Rockos modern life....... god damn that shit was dope.

9. #9 lovelypeople, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    Adventures of Pete and Pete was my favorite...

Was Donkeylips the guy who had the lucky nutcracker?

[​IMG]
    Budnick was the shittt!

10. Anyone got like a website with old episodes on there...?

11. There was a website I knew about where you could go to certain channels... there was a 90s channel that had tons of movies and tv shows on from the 90s but i can't remember. I know somebody on here must have the link to that site.

12. That show was awsome when it was on.

13. I use to watch it all the time back in the day.

Didn't their mom have a metal plate in her head or something lol?

14. little pete had the plate in his head

15. Yeah thats right,, goes to show how long its been since ive seen the show lol.

16. yeah it has been a long time. who remembers "you cant do that on television"?

17. :smoking::smoking::wave::smoking:we run we jump we swim we play, we row and go on trips, but the thing that lasts foreverrrrr are are dear friendships!!! camp onawana, we hold you in our hearts, and when we think about you, IT MAKES ME WANNA FART!! its i hope we never part now get it right or pay the price!!:hello: lol nice thread!! how bout rocko's modern life that came a lil' later!! ren & stimpy, are you afraid of the dark, wild and crazy kids, what would you do... instant freakin' classics!!!:smoking::hello:

18. No, their mom had the plate in her head. She could pick up radio signals... I remember the episode was called Moms Plate.

19. you guys remember the underwear inspector episode?? inspector 17? nostalgia is rushing over my body in droves... maybe im stoned too!!:smoking:

20. i was thinking the mom with a plate in her head was malcom in the middle.. my bad