The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 240

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Bobbert, Jan 9, 2006.

1. I understand the reason why you would put a out going message timer on the private message system. It does help prevent spammers, or mass messages. It seems to me that only being able to send one message every 240 seconds is a big too long of a time in my opinion. Sometimes I am sending a message and they respond so I want to respond back but have to wait. Other times I am trying to reply to several different messages that were in my inbox and I end up having to wait so long in-between. I don't want to make a big deal out of it but is there anyway the time could be decreased a little?

2. i with you on that one. its a hassle to have to wait to send messages...well basically everything you said haha

3. agreed.

4. I'd like ot see it more like 120 seconds or 90 seconds. I don't really send PM's that much to be affected by this, but still, if I did, I'd like to see it shortened to a time like that. LoL

5. Also agreed.

6. I'm with you on this one too, I think it should be decreased...you pretty much summed what I would have said.

7. I agree. Sometimes I need to PM the shit out of people. Yes I am wasted, but I still need to talk to my GC peeps...

8. I decreased it by a minute not too long ago. However, because you asked so nicely, I decreased it "a little" more like you asked. :)

9. hehe yeah, i made a post about it not too long ago and you changed it.

10. How long is it now?

11. 210 seconds.

12. cool, I will take what i can get, 3.5 mins per message is better then 4 mins. Thanks IT and RFMJL

13. thanks for making this thread, nice to see things get done quickly and efficiently

MODS/ADMINS you guys rule