THE ABSOULUTE FUNNIEST SHIT YOULL EVER READ

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rochester, Feb 7, 2014.

1. If you go to siri and you ask "Is today a holiday" the response is.... Go figure it out but I promise you it'll be worth it post it below. Will only work for today 2/6/2014

2. I have android bro what is it?

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. zero tolerance to female genital mutilation day?

4. Yeah What the fuck?

5. The funniest thing I read here was the way you spelled absolute.

6. #7 I Railed Hellen Keller, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    Bob Marleys birthday? Dude at work was telling me it was today just a guess because fuck apple.

7. i did fuck that up ha just did a dab for the first time in months then my buddy texted me that ha

8. #9 krakenn, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    Female genital mutilation is practiced as a cultural ritual by ethnic groups in 27 countries in sub-Saharn and Northeastern Africa, and to a lesser extent in Asia, the Middle East and within immigrant communities elsewhere. Its an ethnic marker carried out on young girls, just like footbinding in China (outlawed 1911).

Reasons are cited as being for hygiene, social acceptance, marriageability, preservation of virginity/reduction of female sexual desire, male sexual pleasure, and religious requirement. Infibulation is said by several sources to enhance male sexual pleasure; Gruenbaum reports that men seem to enjoy the effort of penetrating their wife's infibulation, Which is defined as the removal of all external genitalia and the fusing of the wound, leaving a small hole (2–3 mm) for the passage of urine and menstrual blood.

pulled this from wikipedia

9. On behalf of all of us, let me thank Google for not commemorating with a doodle.

10. Damn that sounds painful.

11. Today is also Mewtwos birthday.

12. Nothing about Apple is funny.. :(

13. I could have died happy not knowing this was a thing...
    I bet ill still die happy
    But that's gonna be stuck in my head
    God damn it OP

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. TITLING YOUR THREADS IN ALL CAPS DOES NOT MAKE THEM FUNNIER

15. Strong assumption that we all have an iPhone