The absolutely craziest thing I've ever seen

Discussion in 'General' started by LulzMaximus, Mar 4, 2012.

1. #1 LulzMaximus, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOysh1Y3ohE&feature=relmfu]Pinn Panelle Plays Skrillex, Rusko, Doctor P, Flux Pavilion, Ephixa, Netsky, DJ Fresh - YouTube[/ame]
    This... this is amazing. Look at the bassist! Holy fuck!

by the way, start at like 2:44

2. #2 PunchingZebra, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
    Is that guy on the piano retarded? ahhahahahahahahaa but yes bassist owned ass...

(forgot the bassist watch the guy on piano either im so high but this guy looks mentally retarded!!!)

(maybe not retarded but down syndrome for sure!)

3. i HATE dubstep.

but this^^^^is sweet. if only artists didnt do things from a computer & played more like these guys.........

-OSUB

4. [quote name='"OSUBuckeyes"']i HATE dubstep.

but this^^^^is sweet. if only artists didnt do things from a computer & played more like these guys.........

-OSUB[/quote]

Even if it's all back tracks and computer software the timing and writing in dubstep can be pretty impressive, although live shows are kind of retarded since all they do is play their music off a computer and hit buttons pretending to do something haha

5. yep..........we all have our specific tastes in music. dubstep is just something my ears do not agree with. i don't know why; they just don't like it.

agree with you on the live shows. its different to me to see a band at a festival as compared to an electronica type group at a festival......the crowd energy is still there, but to me it feels different......

-OSUB

6. Maybe because dubstep holds no musical notation or value whatsoever. Not one single identifiable pitch exist in any of the senseless noise produced by these "artist."

It's a fad though so i'm not getting worked up over it :rolleyes:

7. You can't just claim all dubstep has no musical notation, "pitch" or melody, just makes you look kind of foolish.. Any single sound has "pitch" lol so that made no sense, dubstep artists use music writing programs where you draw out the entire song's musical notation, and just because you don't like dubstep doesn't mean it has no musical "value". I could bang on a trash can and call it music, you can't dismiss something as non existant because you don't particularly like it.

Also, dubstep's been around for decades so it's not a fad, bud. :rolleyes: And why would you get worked up over others' choice of music anyway? It's pointless.

8. kony loves dubstep

9. [quote name='"BuffaloSoljah"']
    Maybe because dubstep holds no musical notation or value whatsoever. Not one single identifiable pitch exist in any of the senseless noise produced by these "artist."

It's a fad though so i'm not getting worked up over it :rolleyes:[/quote]

Dubstep has no musical value?

I'm a deadhead who didn't like
    dubstep until I actually saw all the hard work that goes in it.

I'm sorry that you "hate" a musical genre, that's sad. You shouldn't "hate" any music. Simply just don't listen to it.

People with your mentality is why marijuana is illegal. Because you "hate" things that don't appeal to you.

10. i really dont like dubstep, but these guys have some instrumental skills lol

11. I used to think bagpipes were just a cacophony of pitches, bleats and whines…
    Now I love it.

But I've listened to a lot of dub step and shit, and I still don't hear it...

12. Anything with a beat is music!

And i say all the artist in the vid are extremely talented!!

13. [quote name='"Tosh."']Anything is music with a beat.[/quote]

Exactly.

Even though I HIGHLY dislike the music of Justin Bieber or Nickleback, its still music..

If it has a fan base, let it be, who cares, its still music even if it doesn't appeal to you.

14. Dubstep haters are like chlamidya, just more annoying and they dont have dormant periods. Does this hate happen in the wiz kalifa threads too? I dont even open those threads let alone comment on them because I hate his music.