The ABSOLUTE Worst and Scariest Night of my Life - Why the Hell Did This Happen?!

Discussion in 'General' started by calp, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Honestly, I probably should have been taken to the hospital...

It def. wasn't any type of 151 Rum because it was clear, not brown like rum.

Everclear is a possibility but it's very wierd that his parents would have everclear. Especially that they would store it in a smirnoff bottle.

2. I still only drank a swig... No more

I've never drank everclear.. Would it really get me THAT fucked up?

3. Hospitals are only a good idea if u are really scared or dont wanna get in trouble. The puking is definatly from the weed and booze. Whenever i drink alot and smoke alot after i get the spins hardcore terrible nasue and have said firehouse puke.
    Did anyone else drink that shit ?

4. My friend has. He took 2 shots and was pretty trashed but he is only 145 pounds

5. maybe your 'friend' really did put iso in the clear water bottle as a joke, because he didnt think it could hurt anyone. And he gave you a swig, and it fucked you up. I dont see how a person could get that fucked up (to the point where they couldnt see straight) off of 3 or 4 shots. I bet it was rubbing alcohol.

When he took a shot he prolly took a shot of water, or another vodka that was around that night. Dude if it smelt like rubbing alcohol and all your friends agreed than i bet it was. I cant imagine drinking rubbing alcohol but the side effects you described sound like thats what happened!

6. #26 Weebie, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    With everclear man, 1 shot you get a little over tipsy, 2 and you're pretty drunk. 3 and you're fuckin trashed.

It coulda been everclear and it effected you more severely because you smoked like what.. nearly a fuckin quarter of weed throughout the day?

Also, did you eat before you started drinking? This could have severe impacts on drinking too.

Lesson to be learned from this experience: Never drink from a water bottle that you don't know for SURE what is in it....

I remember I was chillin in front of the dorms and I took a hit, and needed a drink real bad (you stoners know what I'm talking about) and I saw this dude carrying around a 2liter sprite bottle and asked for a drink, he said yea sure.. I was already drunk and stoned so it didn't really register to me that he said "be careful".. not to mention he didn't say it till the bottle was already up to my lips...

Yea that shit was everclear. Not cool man, not cool.

edit: ask the people who were at the party if they saw anybody else drink that shit out of the water bottle, and if so did they get as fucked up as you?

7. It could have been just really dank weed...? I've had some dank weed and actually tripped on it when I was younger. And about the rubbing alcohol smell, most of the vodka that I buy smells just like rubbing alcohol and burns if you take shots of it. If I drink it, it will almost always be mixed with something else, but I'm more of a whiskey guy myself.

8. Being twisted (high and drunk a the same time) always turns me into a zombie. I pretty much vowed never to do it again after i had a night quite like yours. IF you plan to do it i would suggest smoking a bit first then drinking, never the opposite. I tend to smoke to much (didnt think it was possible) when im already drunk which usualy ends up in a spinning room, inability to follow the motion of objects, general zombieness and ... in the end spewing chunks, eating dinner backwards, and my favoriet... praying to the porclain god. <-- (go that one from my weird english teacher lol)

9. I remember reading a story like this but it was on acid, it turned out the guy had been bit by a spider, he described almost the exact same sypmtoms memory loss extreme vomiting and flailing around...check yourself for a spiderbite maybe

10. you cant take your drinks?

And that stuff was probaly everclear.

11. i had a night like that a few weeks ago man i think it just happens. you got too fucked up haha. i was taken shots one night then smoked a blunt and then smoked a few bowls and i was done. throwing up everywhere. just too much.

12. kind of sounds like a seizure... blacking out and thrashing around... ya...

13. im thinking that wasnt smirnoff in the bottle is it possible it could of been abstince,moon shine or grain alcohol-3 shots of regular vodka would only be that intense if u only weighed like 80 pounds or something-i would say to look further into what was in that bottle

14. #34 cannabis, Feb 17, 2009
    That's kinda weird...but sounds more like it was rubbing alcohol which because it's all ethanol is a lot more toxic if you drink it and leads to a more severe type of alcohol poisoning. Evercear is around 190 proof so it can smell like rubbing alcohol but it still takes more than a couple shots to get you drunk. the last time i took shots of everclear i was already smashed and didn't end up puking or blacking out or anything so it's not like likely to happen unless you have a really low tolerance for alcohol which from the op doesn't sound like you think so...

still it's hard to say, my guess is your friend didn't get it from his parents.

15. you got roofied. bet your asshole hurts!

16. yea, last night was a really bad one for me, too. I went to a friends house and drank jungle juice all night made with grain - it also happened to be the rare night that i ran the pong table. I went down the road to another friends house around 330 to smoke a blunt, and as im driving back home (its like 2 blocks away), my car breaks down in the middle of a sideroad intersection. I had to call AAA all drunk and high at 330 and some dude towed my car two blocks down to my house. THen, i got inside, and wanted to just face a blunt quick n go to sleep, and i realized i left it at my friends house, n couldnt drive to get it... so i jus didnt smoke.

it was a shitty night - mainly cuz i have no car now

17. rubbing alch im gonna guess

was the smirnoff in the bottle?

18. #38 Diceman, Feb 17, 2009
    Rubbing alcohol.

Burns when you touch it..burns when you drink it...even in the pit of your stomache. Especially 1.5 shots! thats ALOT for fucking rubbing alcohol. Your friend coulda easily killed you if not from the alcohol but from hittin your head in that bathroom.

Id be a little pissed off that someone cant tell if mommy and daddy switched the drinks or not. Assuming the little shit didnt do it himself thinking it would be "funny"

I "knew" someone who did this once. he only did maybe half a shot but he said it burned the whole way down and he felt sick but nothin like that

19. Thanks for all the replies guys...

For those saying you need to learn how to hold your alcohol etc or know your limits

I DO

This was WAY below my typical alcohol limit's and I have smoked this much before while drinking...

I can ussually take at least 10 shots before I start to get real sick...
    This was only like 3!

I should have been tipsy... That's all

20. This friend wouldn't be someone who would switch it to get a laugh out of me...

He did take a little sip of it too but he didn't take an actual shot.

I guess the bottle got thrown away too.. Otherwise I was going to examine it!