Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The absolute craziest high ever.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frylock117, Dec 23, 2010.

1. OK, last night I was chilling with my 2 friends. My hookup and his girlfriend, both really cool people. Anyway, we were smoking BC Bud out of a super fresh and clean bong with ice cold distilled water. It was a perfect setup. Well after smoking 1 bowl I packed another one, but this time that thing was tight as fuck. I should mention it was just me and her smoking because he is on papers so he was reduced to K2. After that 2nd almost never ending bowl... I just did not know what was real. I think I like "incepted" myself or something. It was almost like i had all of these epiphanies and my life was making no sense and too much sense at the same time. I was not wasted at all. It was truly "mind expanding". So I guess I would like to get some thoughts on this and related stories. :hippie:

2. Yeah, that's such a fun feeling to have! I need to get that baked more often, but it is so hard lol

3. First of all BC Bud rocks. With enough you can trip the fuck out haha, sounds wicked though i wouldn't know what to do. haha

4. Im vaping up an ounce of kick ass BC bud right now.

Sometimes I fucking love living in Vancouver. I bought Da Buddha, a new grinder, and a book on edibles from the New Amsterdam Cafe. Which is directly across from the on of the main Vancouver police stations. In the actual Cafe next to me you could clearly smell the weed from outside, and the place was just blanketed in smoke from everyone sitting around smoking weed. And the cops across the street don't even give a shit.

5. Getting vaped makes me feel like im floating.

6. I think I was maybe TOO baked... as if that were possible. Just completely out of it for a few minutes thinking my life was a lie. :poke:

7. You experienced what's called being high man haha...