The 60's

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CheebaLaGanja, Apr 30, 2002.

1. Does anybody here have some cool "first-hand" stories of the 60's? perhaps pot related or w/ some kind of other drug? or vietnam war stories or anything else related to the 60's???

2. nobody here was alive during the 60's??? bummer i figured that some potheads that were alive during the 60's would have some interesting stories....

3. I guess I'm one of the older O.F.F.'s around here (4/24/56), but was too young to have many "cool" Herb stories. I do remember my Brother showing me a picture of him and his recon team out in the jungle.They were Token Herb, using a pump shotgun as a pipe!!!!!!!! They had packed the action full, and were hittin' it off the barrel!!! :smoking:

4. That's cool. They did that in the movie Platoon. Charlie Sheen wraps his lips around the barrel and the other guy gives him a literal "shotgun" hit.

5. i believe that's how the word shotgun got mixed up with weed terminology

6. i obviously didnt live in the 60's and am happy where i am now, but i think it would be pretty damn cool to experince for just a day the mentality in which they lived. ( hippies that is). what we live in today is soooo not even comparable to what they experienced. just a thought. It'd be pretty damn cool tho.

7. I would rather hear some cool 70's stories...dazed and confused was a dope ass movie.