The 5 Most important factors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by brentlythekid, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Hi all, I'm new to the forum but not new to growing. As I'm reading around on the website I'm finding that a lot of people are making one of the most crucial mistakes right from the beginning and no one seems to be saying anything, so i thought i would go ahead and start this post hoping to save some you all time and money. 

THE TOP FIVE-

1. Genetics
    2. Genetics
    3. Genetics
    4. Environment
    5. Lighting

Just in-case this isn't clear it all starts from the genetics you have... DO NOT START FROM BAG SEED!!

Not to say you cant get lucky from bag seed, but lets not rely on good luck alone.

2. need to read more posts. my bagseed had great genes.

3. bag seed = mystery seed- unknown genetics most likely an F1 generation could be hermi, male or just a weak pheno.

Unknown seed's can be a huge waste of time, "and time is money in this industry"

Like I said you can get lucky..

4. #4 ProGMO, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
    Like I said you need to read more. Plenty of people talk about the right seeds and best grows start with genes. Not sure how you could have missed it unless you wanted people just to look at you.

5. Bag seeds can be fucking awesome ^.^

Attached Files: