Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The 4th of july party..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Mar 28, 2003.

1. You? Stoned? I don't believe it!!!

2. Hmm....this really sucks. I just found out I can't go. I forgot that it's gonna be a day before my birthday. That, and my mom is gonna be out of state* for the time, so I have to watch the house. I'm really sorry you guys, I really wanted to go :( Well, on the 13th it will be my 20th b-day, so smoke some for me

*My real dad is moving back to PA and my mom is flying down to FL to drive his car back up here, that's why she'll be gone.

3. well... there was a small chance that i couldn't go. it depended on how much of my college was going to be covered by work assistance and my scholarship... as it turns out i still have to raise about $3,000 (or more) in order for me to go to school this year. :( i'm sorry guys. i really want to be there... but i have to go to school this year. even with my job i might not beable to get to school, so i'm hoping to get a few loans. oh well... i guess it just wasn't meant to be.

4. I'll try to be there BH.. don't forget to post up some information, or at least send us emails (for the ones who are going) about 2 weeks in advance.. And if ya need me to bring some sound equiptment, i'll be glad to bring my amp and guitar... :) :smoking: