Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The 4th of july party..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Mar 28, 2003.

1. I dont think gov officials wuld bother anyone on this site, honestly we all SMOKE a lot of WEED...we are not out there selling coke or heroin.... this is a place for weed smokers, people rarely have any problems with someone that likes to smoke, its more towards the dealers of harder drugs that will hurt people and the community

2. sounds like a plan to me.

3. paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty!

4. I finally took care of the pissed off family members.. I will have to make the city party weekend before or after..

I have been having 4th of july parties for ages. The family wanted to have it here this year instead of where it was supposed to be held this year.

I finally broke down and agreed to have it here..

Now for the week before or after... What is best for ya'll??

5. Doesn't matter to me when it is....I'm still gonna go if I have to hitch-hike there!

6. well, due to a PM from a certain someone, i decided to go out and get a bit of security. lol. feds... eat my shorts :p LOL

doesn't really matter to me when it is BH. so long as i can get there :D

7. the weekend after...gives me that little bit extra time for money and planning.

8. Either weekend is good for me. My sister and I will bring paper plates, napkins, cups, and will go to grocery store there to get any perishable food we can chow on. Oh yea, and will bring the most important stuff...WEED... looking forward to it.

9. yep looks about right to me!

This year the family deal is on the fourth and the stoner deal is on the 12th!

10. You posted that old post on my birthday!!! :)

So, it's the 12th? I should be able to pull that off!

11. i'll be there next year...and hopefully critter as well......me and the g/f went to see about prices, but the new brochures aren't out yet....hence we couldn't get a price......we're gonna spend at least 2 weeks fly drive around Tennessee and new orleans and stuff......woohhh.....can't wait.......in the mean time, i'm gonna be away for a few days to Amsterdam for my b/d.....10th of May......i'll try and get online over there, and me and Woody can get blazed together and talk about growing all day...lol......well for some of the day anyway........lol....otherwise the g/f andf his wife may get pissed off at us....lol......Peace out.....Sid

ps i wonder if i'm still in here by myself.......kinda lonely.....lol......

12. It will be bigger and better next year!!!

Every year should get better and better! I hope Sid and Critter can make it next year! That would be a blast!

13. I still wanna try to make this so if anyone, anyone would even have a chance of giving me a ride pm me right away so i can plan this out. There's always a chance I could come with a friend or something, but basically I don't have a car so I'm screwed if no one can help. And as for these personal firewalls, is there any reason I'd want one? if there is someone lemme know

14. i would love to come to this shindig, however, i have a bunch of stuff going on this summer and i don,t know the dates. but since the party was bumped back i might be able to pull it off, if so i can help you krazi, i'll pm you. i'll pm you too budhead

15. ahhhh... the 12th?... so that's a *checks calander* sunday...

when would you want the blades to start arriving and leaving?

i'm almost 100% sure i can make it. i have the excuse for the family, and getting outta work won't be a problem. i'll bring down stuff so i can make my mac and cheese, and the glumpkies... along with some other treats ;)

any word on the mr and mrs D yet?

16. I'll be there...definately!

17. After 5:00 Pm CST on the 11th which is friday through Sunday evening on the 13th!

BTW the 12th is on a saturday. What calander are you looking at? lol

18. ahhh... i see now why i now apear to be a bit slow ;)

i failed to notice the little computer butt head who made my calander put the sunday at the beginning of the sentence. i naturally just looked straight for the last column without checking... :D

and yes. i am stoned :p

eat my shorts!!! LOL

19. what di ya mean "eat my shorts". lol

Must be some eatables from xandria collections!

20. wow... i forgot i even made that post. lol. i had just gotten home from a night of hardcore smoking. considering it was my first time getting nugs like that in almost 2 months i was... well, i was a bit stoned, lol.