the 4th dimension

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by canabliss, Aug 24, 2008.

1. i just saw a monster huntrs episode of the 4th dimension its like supposedly in some vids you can see out dimension ripp or u can see pieces of the 4th dimmension.. crazy shit anyone have more info or anythougjhts on this

2. Time is supposed to be the 4th demmension, one that we're only aware of and unable to manipulate.

Although with enough speed, time can slow down... The clocks on all satalites need to be adjusted a few miliseconds every year. (about 4 if I remember right)

3. ^Indeed. And string theory indicates that there are 11 dimensions. Believe what you will.

4. What do you mean "what" is it? It's a dimension. And the theory put forth by Ed Witten (M theory) says there are 11 dimensions. Don't fuck with Ed Witten.

5. Why? Has he proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt? If not, then I think he wants us to fuck with him.

Theories are made to be fucked with.:D Didn't say I didn't agree with him, mind you.

6. what a confusing video. i tried watching it, but by the time it got to the 8th dimension, i just couldnt follow

7. That video was amazing, and fiarly easy to follow (no offense dude^^)

Man, I had never even thought of this kind of thing... Just watching it and trying to grasp all the opssibilities of different universes with different timelines and begginings is just crazy

I haven't done acid for a while... But that video brought back that "figuring out too much" feeling

8. Wow do I know that feeling!

The simplicity of the complexity is decidedly obtuse...

I love the conceptions.