The 420 Cup - Round II

Discussion in 'General' started by Lebowski, Jun 16, 2006.

1. nice vid DBW that was a manly hit :hello::bongin::metal:

2. I didnt know u had a roor DBW, nice. Coronas ftw

3. I can do a full rip now but they make me stare at the walls for awhile so I don't normally kill it. :smoke: I'll take a few nice size hits like the vid and be fried like chicken.

Oh yeah that music is Great Kat, Beethoven on Speed. That gal knows how to strum a guitar.

edit: bowski, got her on ebay many months ago (gift from the husband). I totally blame all of debauch and Fuzzy's vids and pics! :)

4. BigSmoker, I'ma win!... leaving you in the dirt bro. :p

5. haha you make me chuckle i am going to dedicate my win to you LOL:p:devious:

6. Haha... what an upset this is gonna be then if you got that kinda mindframe. :)

7. DBW inspired me to post a vid of me hitting my homemade

<embed width="352" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v1.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=data27/29/14mcnkg"></embed>

:bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :hippie:

8. HUGE gd hit you've got there Big Smoker! :smoking: Niiiiiiiiiiiice! Fried like chicken baby.

9. thanks that bong is sealed perfect for a homemade and it can be milked way more than that but i cannot clear it

10. Im suprised that hits so good BS - usually the more tape I got on it means the more I fucked up.

11. "I'm lookin' for a dime that's top of the line/ Cute face lil waist with a big behind/"

Ahh, I fuckin' HATE Mike Jones (who? MIKE JONES!!!)... but yet I got that damn song stuck in my head for the past 2 hours! It's driving me crazy! I can't take it, my mind is racing!

12. acctually most the tape on it is just cosmetic i used silicone and that sealed it up really good

i know most of you have seen it but if you have not here is the whole bong

[​IMG]

13. What you sippin on ksr?

14. Anyone else seen the movie Spun? Watch it, now. :smoking:

15. yeah that movie is insane i have it on vhs LOL:hello:

16. i can do it! i can do it!

17. No you cant :devious:

18. another one? lol.