Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the 4:20am smoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Nov 27, 2003.

1. hey, jus wonderin who still does this on a daily basis. for sum reason, it jus seems gravy to chief at the same time as a buncha otha stoners in ya time zone.
    [​IMG]

2. I see both 4:20's of everyday, but the ironic part is I never have any smoke that's worth a damn. Soon to change, but it fucking pisses me off.

That picture bothers me.

I haven't smoked at 4:20 in a few months. I always start a few hours before. :)

3. I tend to be at work until at least 5 everyday. So I miss iit most of the time. And I damn sure don't get up early enough to take advantage of the am 420, lol. :D

4. I've smoked before at 420 pm and am, have to stay i was much more stoned at 420am than in pm since we be up most of the night drinking and smoking when it reaches after 4am :)

Usually don't get to smoke in the afteroon around 420, sometimes too early but it's near 5pm now, might go now.