The 300 workout video

Discussion in 'General' started by Cheech_Canada, Apr 8, 2009.

1. I was on the Vancouver Canucks message board and someone linked to this online show that shows the craziest work out ever. It starts at about 1:21 into the video. It something called crossfit, I'm pretty sure it's what the 300 guys did to train. Also someone please tell me, how do they do the Rubik's cube blindfolded at the end.

Note: This links to a website, I don't know how to embed the video if it's not youtube. if your against links don't open it and don't flame my ass for posting it.

2. That workout seems like a bitch to do!

3. man fuck that workout

4. You use algorythms to solve rubiks cubes its not that hard once someone teaches you or you could read how to do it yourself.

5. no way dude the Fight Club workout is WAY better! you get better results or just as good and less work.

6. what's the fight club work out???

7. hindu workouts are still the best workout i have found yet, a workout should not only make you look good but get you unbelievebly conditioned in your body, internal organs and brain flow.

8. I recently found out research says by Dr. DoblazE, that..
    the cannabis workouts is the best workout known to homosapeions.
    Smoke all day and eat. :smoke:

9. Now i'm curious. what's a Hindu work out. Is that like Yoga and Praying??? Sorry if i sound ignorant.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyUsEb82jZs]YouTube - Hindu workout[/ame]

11. #11 Per Waui, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuSMqTbJpBg"]YouTube - Bharat - hash smoking locals[/ame]

12. pretty much what the fight club workout is, is if you wanna gain solid mass and be really ripped...not just big. Its gonna be your best bet and it takes 2 and a half months to achieve. I did it myself and gained 15 pounds of solid muscle all with steady routines, 100% whey protein, and healthy eating.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UXaS67tT2s]YouTube - How To Be Ripped Like Brad Pitt From Fight Club In 12 Weeks[/ame]

13. I'm glad you mentioned the healthy eating. So many people over look the healthy eating when working out. Not the easiest thing for a true stoner to do.

14. haha this made me laugh, it consists of this video and
    -hindu pushups
    -hindu sqwats
    -hindu neck bridges
    -v-ups
    -big weight on a stick thing
    -pull ups & push ups(not nessarly hindu)
    -ab wheel(again not hindu)

but the thing aout hindu workoutys is it not only conditions your muscles but it messages your internal organs and also incresaes blood flow to the brain and makes you clear in the head(if you do these or are spiritual or pray you'll know what im talking about)

15. Well you learn something new every day. Thanks for the input.

16. No quite on the contrary. See you can work anything into your routine and lifestyle....anything! See staying/eating healthy may not be easy for a true stoner to do but, you can work out some kind of system, see we need fatty foods in our system especially if you wanna gain mass for example: eat healthy to semi healthy during the week and pig out when your stoned on the weekend or whenever you get high. I used to think that if i got high all the time and worked out my results would be meager but, all I did was worked out hard and then got really high pigged out, then the next day would do it all over again and I started at 180 6"4' to 210-215 in a matter of 2 months with nothing but working out, and maintaining a solid routine. there was no way I was gonna give up smoking pot so I just worked it into my routine to have my body get used to the fact that weed was not leaving my system. If you want I could even send you my routine I came up with including some foods to try out.

17. anybody heard of the "have sex for an hour every day" work out routine? i heard it works pretty good.

18. Sex for an hour, that's just trying to hard.

19. Bringing a thread back from the dead but The 300 guys did Gym Jones to prepare for the movie Gym Jones is a hybrid of CrossFit developed by someone who dislikes CF although he used and still uses 90% of CrossFit's Principals. CrossFit will get you by far in the best shape in your life. If anyone thinks they are in good shape try a CF workout. :D Oh and First post :smoke:

20. Ha on the rubik's cube note, I actually enjoy cubes myself, i can solve all the different sizes (3x3x3 standard, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, and theres larger now too) anyway the blindfolded solve isnt solving it in your head beforehand. its actually just using a mnemonic device to remember the position of the little cubies.

you use only a couple alogorithms (patterns of turns that move pieces in a controlled way) and go through this list/story in your head. A blue-red edge cubie is memorized as B-R and would be put into a story as say.. Big Rabbit. And then where ever that individual cube has to go is the next string in your chain, so if it has to go where the white-orange piece is you say its W-O. so now you have "The Big Rabbit hopped to the Walmart Opening..." and continue like that

these chains put together a story that is actually surprisingly easy to remember. so the solver is allowed time to memorize or construct his mnemonic devide and now once the story has been made the solver puts on the blindfold and begins to solve. using just a few algorithms to move the Big Rabbit to the Walmart opening :p

might be hard to understand at first :eek:

heres a video though!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT2UBYhX5uM]YouTube - Tutorial: Solve the Rubik's Cube blind[/ame]