the 3 word story game

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Suwat666, Mar 5, 2002.

1. to find 420girlie[​IMG]

2. and stick these

3. two very large

4. nuts in her

5. trunk, and light

6. Her Spliff that

7. burned forever. So....

• Like Like x 1
  8. Once a Stoner....had a bong, a magic bong which granted wishes only while lit. Then one day while puffing away he wished that he could have some weed that was fuckin' fat poof. it appears, now it's gone He wished again and then suddenly...poof,white rhino would symbolize his never ending search for kind bud. He headed off to Oz land to visit 420girlie because she's hot! and loves to have sex with joint in hand while dreaming of, another girl in...kind bud land. vatoloco slapped his stoned drooling face because he lost and woke up. Wake and baked choked and died so he thought now I will pack a bowl of dank nugs with some thugs and toke hard. He then began to flip out pooped his pants and passed out. Then...OOOOOHHHHHHH my! His bong talked, and said that he had three ...nipples....like nubbin And needed to search for nipples so that he could get 420girlie and get some hot momma lovin' and so then he wen't searching and found 420girlie growing the tallest most crystal covered, dank ass muthafuckin chronic buds ever and he exclaimed its my duty as your friend to find 420girlie and stick these two very large nuts in her trunk, and light Her Spliff that burned forever. So....they started to
    (forgot to add my three words...oops...)

• Like Like x 2
  9. smoke it up

10. and got so

11. high they had

12. to their croches

13. or else they

14. Would fly into

15. Schwaggville in which

16. they would die

17. see jeebus crypes