Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The 3 H's of being high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedApe, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Happy, horny and hungry
    Which one has caused you the most problems?

I think being happy is the worst for me because I become too friendly and act like a maniac. Everyone becomes my friend, but I don't realize until later how annoying I am.

2. #2 RUBaBUD, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    Sometimes when I'm horny and alone I can jerk off to anything and that makes me uncomfortable, haha.

3. When i vaporize my .2 every 24 hours i feel like the way i put words together is retarded.

It's hard for me to get intimate when i'm high because i wanna relax not get intense but if it that spark hits, holy shit!

And i eat way too much when i get baked for sure haha.

4. Lately ive been eating wayyyyy to much chinese food while high hahaha

Gotta start going on bike rides high too to work some of that off

5. I don't get hungry anymore.
    and being happy is awesome.
    So I will ho with horny ;)

Every time I smoke my spliff, I wake up feeling so horny.. - Biggie (modified)

6. When I went to the beach one time with my ex girlfriend we smoked and we both got horny. Ended up leaving the beach early because she wanted to give me road head. To this day she still doesn't know how many people actually saw her :p

7. happens everytime for me too haha

8. Lol, I know that feel!

9. hungry.
    I fucking Hate when I can't stop eating til I'm so full I'm just miserable and can barely keep my eyes open and my high is completely gone and instead I feel extremely lethargic and irate (cranky from being so tired). Jus sucks man

10. That sounds horrible

11. no doubt

12. Every time I get high Im not super uncontrollably happy, just real realaxed and easily controllable if I get wild which I never do. I've only been horny once and that was the first time I got high, and I only get hungry if there is real food around me. I dont munch on chips and stuff, I do drink a lot though!

13. When I read the title I thought it would be "Happy, high and horny" I was close.

14. i dont get horny when im high at all, but hungry and happy forsure

15. i'm usually happy, rarely horny (i think that applies more to women), and not normally very hungry at all. i actually always feel full when i smoke for some reason:confused:

16. Well being happy isn't a bad thing, ever.

I'd say hungry because sometimes I have no food and it's distracting.

17. i eat a lot, mostly take out chinese or nachos, so that's probably not good.
    i get really horny, but can't orgasm when i try to jerk off.
    these would be worse, but because i'm happy, i don't give a fuck. :D

18. [quote name='"StonedApe"']Happy, horny and hungry
    Which one has caused you the most problems?

I think being happy is the worst for me because I become too friendly and act like a maniac. Everyone becomes my friend, but I don't realize until later how annoying I am.[/quote]

Hungryness. You can never be too happy or horny, man!

19. Dude...i dont get it. Want to buy ur brain......Hungry has been my fucking plight with marijuana...i gain mad weight with the munchies and i can barely control them for SHIT.....whats ur secret?

20. Dat feel gets to me too