The 3 best led I have ever owned

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bignugs420, May 11, 2018.

1. Autos all stretched and are going to continue to and last pic is C 99 that is topped once and super cropped on new growths, all plants ready for flip are now cleaned to top 3 nodes and looking AMAZING. Can't wait for GOLIATH room to free up[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. So all were stripped to 3 nodes then flipped bud sites will fully form in a day or so[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. So I flipped folux solution led room and it's doing AMAZING[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

4. So I have A LOT of plants in flower first pics are PERFECT SUN GOLIATH ROOM, then FOLUX SOLUTIONS LED ROOM right there is 10 plants in flower. And I have 3 autos in with my veg room I am grabbing another room a 4 by 8 and it's gonna be my new flower room with the GOLIATH on one side and perfect sun cob on other and then [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. So.look at my perfect sun Goliath room now[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. And folux solution led room. So.folux solution led room is 13 days since flip, perfect sun Goliath room. Has 3 that are on day 24 and 3 on 13 days since flip so still a while to go[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Folux solution led flipped on June 10[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Perfect sun Goliath room some flipped on June 5 and 10th[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. So perfect sun Goliath room looks amazing 3 plants flipped June 5 and 3 flipped June 10th it's 3 relentless genetics WHITE PLATINUM OG, AND SQUARE ONE GENETICS BRISKER OG[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Now we can add a 4th light THE ELECTRIC SKY 300 (2 OF THEM) IN a 5 by 5 room I am finishing autos and veg my beta beans I am just waiting on autos to finish then plan my training for these beta tester beans I am looking forward to finding out the strains and having some amazing smoke. I still have some beans to germ from beta tester beans but want to make sure how many female plants there are it's a great led and can do amazing things with plants they look amazing just being under it for 4 days [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. My perfect sun Goliath room is on week 5 ending so 39 days for 30 to go all of those pictures are white platinum og 2 flipped June 5 and other June 10[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. Now Brisker og 3 brisker og 1 flipped June 5 and other 2 on June 10[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. So perfect sun Goliath led room is on day ,,,47 for 3 of them there is 2 white platinum og, and one Brisker og on 47, flush starts on day 55 then chop at 70

14. Folux solution room got FRIED but it has started to re leaf itself[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Nice scrog

• Like Like x 1
  16. Too bad it got burned on my short vacation

17. My autos are getting so close[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. She is amazing,you did a great job

• Like Like x 1
  19. These are my babies tho they look the best, that is BRISKER OG, BY SQUARE ONE GENETICS, AND WHITE PLATINUM OG BY RELENTLESS GENETICS[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Love her color, looks sobeautiful

• Like Like x 1