The 3 best led I have ever owned

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bignugs420, May 11, 2018.

1. So currently I am 48 days into a flower under the perfect sun Goliath, it's Brisker og, lemon kush headband, and desert diesel. All in fabric pots all in coco. I feed a full diet from general hydro. And that includes armor si , cal-mag , diamond nectar (humic and fulvic acids) , micro , grow ,bloom, mammoth p , earth juice hi-brix. When mid flower I add liquid Kool bloom and fox farm booster chi-ching. That's everything I will use during a grow but in small amounts of everything to balanced diet. Here is day 48 this morning. I have started my flush first flush was florakleen and second just sweetner earth juice hi-brix. Next florakleen in 3 days and then water til fade and chop[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks quite amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Perfect sun cob that is just my autos and c 99 sprout. I have 12-13 clones that I will post the autos are auto ultimate, and auto cheese. My clones are BRISKER OG, and white PLATINUM OG[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. My third favorite is FOLUX SOLUTIONS LED. it's dyi and I have used them for one grow and the colas were DENSE. dry weight will be said once cure is almost done I am really close 2 weeks and I do Humboldt old school drying and curing 4 plants starting first Trellish net and I'll to train until each square is filled[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  5. Thanks you brother just wait a lot of beautiful ladies soon

• Like Like x 1
  6. So I am flushing all my plants and trying something new. Flush start on day 46 on a 63 day strain 2. Solid weeks of flushing. And then harvest I want a nice fade on her, and last night I gave earth juice hi-brix and mammoth p so that's the last thing now it's pH water for a week and then non pH water to finish her out[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Auto flower look.great [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Clones look like a jungle[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Damn look in good brotha

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks brother I try

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah good stuff :love-mj2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. BRISKER OG day 54 strong flush on her.lots of fade[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Deset Diesel and lemon kush headband[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Tonight I did stem splitting on Brisker og it boost trichs a lot[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Let me Kno if any of you have tried this

17. So last night I plucked a lot of fans off that yellowed out I love my Goliath led. It has given me the best quality and quantity at the same damn time...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. That's day 56 and flushing since 48

19. Yea why you think LONGER??