The 2012 prophecy is in full affect

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Shabazzifer22, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Whether you believe it or not we all are living in our last days of this reality. I feel like so much is about to happen in the coming months. Something no one will be prepared for. The ignorant world we live in has drivin us into deep shittt. Our goverment is a prime example of ignorance. Our gov has waited last minute once again to try to come up with a plan. This time i think where in for a big suprise. The way i see it,i dont see things going on much longer the way they are. God is not being show his recognition on this planet which is why where headed towards in end. Below is how i feel things might go in our ending days based on from my dreams,meditation, being awake & how everything is comin together.

Events leading to 2012:

1. Massive chaos and cover-up in gov systems leading to collaspe(as of rite nw)
    2. More disease, more earthquakes, tsunamis,disaster in places never before
    3. Large disappearance of people leaving other with confusion of whats goin on
    4. the lights get cut off meaning no sun or moon for several weeks:eek:

This is just how i feel it might go as of now.i know it could be worse. Well i'd love to hear others view on 2012. I know im not only one feelin like this

2. im starting to buy in man, this shit seems like you cant deny it

3. How is god not being shown its due? There's probably far more religious wackos alive today then ever.
    Anyways I've yet to hear anything convincing regarding 2012, it's all sensationalized faux archeology imo

4. Well what i mean by that is,that these religious wackos can't just believe in god and blow off his teachings. The world would'nt be in the position it's in now if we where aware of this

5. i feel like somethings gonna happen...i just dont know what. been researching 2012 and other shit for round 6 years and there are too many theories out there...

6. It appears god (however you define that) has more than one set of teachings though, no?
    I'm not sure what you mean by that last part... is it that now feels more "apocalyptic" to you than what you remember feeling before? I see where your coming from but i don't think fear and submission to unknown holy forces is the proper way to respond to the threats we bring on ourselves today. I think many people have felt that we are at a turning point (good or bad) since humans have been able to think this of themselves, it's a consequence of living in my opinion, you only ever know the now. Doomsdays are not a new thing and I doubt they will ever go away, although we do have serious problems to deal with, they're the kind you can't really pray away.

hope that makes sense haha:smoke:

7. The only thing I think about it is a global shift in consciousness.
    But other events will have to lead up to this. It will change our world completely but in a good way. But who knows I could be wrong. As SwitchOne said, there was so many theories out there. That I've been lead to discover what I believe about it on my own.

8. Tru.but if you understand god & all of his teachings they all lead to one truth.
    & im not trynna promote fear hear.The key is not to fear these things because there all apart of gods works here in the physical world. Seems our partial perspective leads to lot of confusion. Maybe if we did pray more & understand who we our,we would'nt have these Serious problems.

9. Yea indeed.i feel the same way bro. All of these theories have sum truth to it

10. Ehh we were all gonna leave earth (die) someday, why not 2012 just like all the other predicted Doomsday dates?

11. It's all going on now...it just seems like most(er, a lot of, anyways) people are completely oblivious to what is going on right in front of them. It's like I'm the only one in my life that seems to actually be seeing wtf is going on. Everyone else seems really confused, but in a way that they aren't particularly interested in learning.

12. When 2013 gets here I'm gonna say "suck my dick 2012" yeah.

13. I am really hoping something happens. Whatever it be, maybe the 4th dimensional transition or just a shift in consciousness, just something you know?

Thing is, maybe 2012 will just be the start of these happenings coming in to effect. Doesn't necessarily mean that there is a day in 2012 when something suddenly changes. And you could sit there in 2050 talking about how nothing happened in 2012 and it's already been a long time since so we know nothing was brewing, but hey 38 years is a long time to humans, it's nothing at all to the universe, it's almost an instant.
    Maybe 2012 is the beginning, but humans won't start to notice what changed until like 5062...

14. If something happens, it will most likely be out of our control. So why bother getting anxious about it? Whatever happens, happens. Go with the flow, don't disturb the harmony. Enjoy today. Today it is sunny and warm here, I think I will light up a J and play some bass outside.

15. Either out of our control, or completely in our control...;)

16. I'll be the second one. :wave:

[​IMG]

17. 1. Could you show me a time when this wasn't the case?
    2. There are not more diseases, earthquakes, tsunamis, disasters than before, they are just projected to us instantly via web/tv. There are MORE people, so casualties might be up more so than before, but that doesn't mean there are more instances of these things.
    3. what??
    4: again...what??

18. There's a reason that all these natural disasters and killings are going on, they are linked to 2012, 2012 is not the end of the world though.

19. To put it bluntly, you're full of shit OP, no offence. I'm not bothered elaborating.

20. 3. I believe he's referring to the concept of a rapture.