The 20 Best Stoner Movies of All Time

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Kray1, Aug 7, 2008.

1. wow, were there more than 20 stoner movies ever made? are those the best 20 ever outta hundreds or the best 20 out of.....26.

2. dam those are basically all my favorite movies

3. They missed fear and loathing in las vegas among others

4. well stoners are associated with weed mostly. raoul duke and dr gonzo from fear and loathing never even smoke weed (i think) they only do hard shit

5. #6 Kprime99, Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2008
    what about smiley face?
    if you haven't seen it, its worth the watch...kinda
    it's alright imo
    has the chick from scary movie..."yo, that jacket is tight son! nawmean?!"
    and jim from the office
    and a few other coo cameos
    not top 20..but check it out if you haven't

6. Smiley Face is a straight-to-DVD movie so many people have probably never heard of it. But it's a really funny movie. The girl you're referring to is Anna Faris. She's absolutely brilliant in that movie.

7. Grandma's Boy was a classic and is my all-time favorite next to The Pineapple Express.

I would say they should have included Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas but that was more of a drug movie in general, mostly acid.

8. A movie I just saw not to long ago that was really good was. Dazed and Confused. Its a pretty good movie. I wish I could smoke freely like they did back in the day.

9. Those are all my favorite movies up WHAT THE FUCK??? Homegrown i mean come on ive never even heard of that what the hell. Half Baked should b #1 cause 1. its fucking hilarious 2. true 3. Has nothing but weed in the movie. I've got Uno Nickela

10. many movies not mentioned....

fear and loathing
    trainspotting
    its all gone pete tong
    requiem
    etc etc....

the list has flaws..tell them they are fired.

11. My top 10 is

1. Dazed and Confused
    2. Friday
    3. Half Baked
    4. American Beauty
    5. Harold and Kumar go to White Castle (* And sequel in one sitting only)
    6. Pineapple Express
    7. How High
    8. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    9. Knocked Up
    10. Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back

12. Haha the best thing about that list is that I only own 8 movies and six of them are on that list! The two that weren't are Pink Floyd The Wall and Fear and Loathing.

13. reeeeeeefer movies...
    and yeah, anna faris
    she's pretty cute too :D

14. Ive only watched 8 out of the 20 movies. my top 5 were pretty funny. #6,7 and 8 were boring as hell. thats just my personal opinion tho.

1)half baked
    2)how high
    3)jay & silent bob
    4)friday
    5)harold kumar white castle
    6)dude wheres my car (ashton kutcher just isnt funny)
    7)up in smoke (boring)
    8)dazed and confused (boring)

I just ordered "super high me" & "knocked up" so i should write a review about this to.

15. Hha I was reading that list and the whole time thinking, what the hell man? where's dazed and confused??? and then I got down to the bottom and realized it was counting down..haha. oops.:smoke:

16. Raoul Duke: We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon

Lol. I'm pretty sure they smoked just a lil weed on the trip ;)

17. #18 liljeff420, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2008
    i fucking hate how high but i never seen it high dazed and confused half baked and up in smoke are fucking awsome and i want to see pineapple express

18. Never in a million years would I think Harold & Kumar outranks Grandma's Boy!

19. How High and Half Baked gotta go one and two, in no particular order.