The 12-12 from seed thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by del66666, May 23, 2011.

1. ordered :wave::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:
    DNA Genetics Chocolope Feminized
    Barneys Farm Sweet Tooth Feminized
    Female Seeds Neville's Haze
    Female Seeds Northern Light

UFO#1 Green House Seeds Kalashnikova Feminized

FREE DNA Genetics Connie Chung Feminized

FREE DNA Genetics Sour Cream Feminized

FREE 2 x DNA Genetics Hash Plant Haze Reg

FREE Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese Feminized

FREE Dinafem Seeds Original Amnesia Feminized

FREE G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminized

FREE T H Seeds Burmese Kush Feminized

FREE 2 x T H Seeds S.A.G.E. Reg

2. dats cool, how much?

3. #103 Freshfed, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Under the cost of the second UFO so bout 30 total

4. del, do you wait until your seeds have sprouted then switch to 12/12 immediately? or do you drop your seed in and start 12/12 immediately?

5. Start from 12/12 from time of planting the tap root in the ground :)

6. I'm guessing when you are 12/12ing from day 1 it will be very hard to clone them so you guys just keep purchasing more seeds each grow?

7. hey fella
    have you any experience doing a twelve twelve from seed in 6litre pots

or would that be too little?

8. Just wanted to chime in real quick diesel seeds rock from 12/12

9. So, I've lost interest in running 12/12 from seed. It's 4 grams every 1.5 weeks verses 6 ounces in 5 months using the scrog with my current CFL setup. Easy choice.

10. yes some people take a clone from 12-12 from seed.def possible.:smoke:

11. ive done 12-12 in as little as a 11/2 litre pot so you should be fine.........:smoke:

12. then i shall put them on the list............:smoke:

13. best done with hps....400 or 600.......11/2-3 oz per plant.no contest:smoke:

14. my latest batch.......................

Attached Files:

15. the only strains that require you to continue purchasing seed stock are autoflowers.. if you grow regular/femmed/ or from clone on 12/12 from the start you can take clones as soon as or before you start seeing signs of sex, just like any other growing method. what growing on 12/12 from seed what you are basically trying to do is almost completely eliminate the vegetative stage of growth with your photo period. the plant will still "veg" for a few weeks under 12/12 and from what i have seen they tend to flower a little faster due to the lack of shock of either 24/0 light or 18/6 to 12/12. (the plants do get stressed during the first stages of flowering due to the numerous chemical and physical changes happening to the plant, on a 12/12 cycle we are basically trying to eliminate this stress as the plant is already accustomed to the light cycle)

16. hey Del sorry I aint been on in a bit, lost my iphone then went to Amsterdam so just gettin back into it now!

beans arrived from Tude, hope u got urs? just popped them into polystyrene cups today with pre soaked, ph.5.6 water with a few drops of root hormone and formulex. hope they pop soon, f12's are on the g(r)o(w)!

peace!:smoke:

17. Beans;
    Nevilles haze
    Sweet tooth
    Chocope
    Nl
    Conni Chung
    Amnesia
    Pineapple express
    Sour cream
    Burmese lush
    Confidential cheese
    Sage
    Hash auto haze
    Kalashnikova!

Attached Files:

18. my fem seedlings fell over but all my regs are going well, pineapple kush, bubblebombs and lemon skunk.......pics of some 12-12 from seed girls i chopped last night..:smoke:

Attached Files:

19. Amazing! Can u guide me thu the veg period! Hah

20. Ok what about the new cut clones that are in the dome? I usually keep them on 24/0 until they have sufficient roots. Should those be on 12/12 also?