The 11.11.11 Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by maxrule, Oct 27, 2011.

1. that's alternating numbers

2. Alright, chief...Believe whatever you want, doesn't matter to me.

It will be something minimal at best, some type of storm, earthquake, whatever. More or less it will land at or around the date, which in turn will turn wherever it hits into disarray for a good bit...And, in the end, it will all just be a simple coincidence.

None-the-less, we'll have people claiming it is something that it isn't or that it is related in some way, shape, or form to some sort of 'end of days' claim. And we'll have a new cult, ATF will go apeshit on their compound blowin' the fuck out of it until it is nothing more than smoldering ash in a pasture, and they'll claim "they fired at us first!":cool:

3. My wish will be that nobody's wish will come true.

4. Thank you kind sir, reading fail on my part.

5. Nothing. Remeber the rapture? Damn that day was eventful. Nothing. Nothing at all.

6. I am disheartened by how few times Skyrim has been mentioned.

Shame on everyone who isn't bidding the real world goodbye on 11/11/11!

That said, I will be doing this

[​IMG]

7. Thats all true. I'm not predicting the end of days here. :laughing:

Just some kind of crazy hype by the media. At least I hope that's all it is. :smoking:

11 is a big time occult number as in 9-11.

I can assure you there will be some wiccans and druids sacrificing a few cats and chickens at sunrise. :p..:(..:eek:..:bolt:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybeRvDakIik&feature=channel_video_title"]MAYAN CALENDAR predicts end 2011.. NOT 2012? In search of ...a correct date - YouTube[/ame]

8. That looks fun dude; I think I'll join you. :wave:

What the heck is it? Is it free?

9. If some portal opens or aliens start a war or some shit then I'm going to be fucking pissed because I'm trying to play Skyrim.

10. Lol, I'm just messing, not everyone has been chomping at the bit for this game like me. Its the newest Elderscrolls game (One of the best RPGs series of all time).

Its single player only, and 60 bucks for all platforms (PC, PS3, 360)

11. [quote name='"maxrule"']

That looks fun dude; I think I'll join you. :wave:

What the heck is it? Is it free?[/quote]

It's free if you torrent it.

12. haha my buddy up here at school whose address is 711 is having a party called 7 kegs at 711 11-11-11 haha at least if something happens which i know wont i will be drunk as a skunk!

13. 2-22-22 isn't thaat far away...

14. Ah,

I play quake live. I love it.

You can get eight player teams on most maps.

The holiday maps has 16 player teams. :D

Illuminati. :rolleyes:

[FONT=&quot]Andromeda Council - 11.11.11 [/FONT]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. I'll be forever alone-ing it in my bedroom with Skyrim as well. Shelling out 100 bones for the CE, and actually all I care about is the concept art book, lol.

16. [​IMG]

17. 11.11.11 = 11.11.2011

You'd think that if 11 were a big deal, we would have had more to fear on 11.11.1111, right?

For my vote... Skyrim! :D

18. What are you up to? o.0

19. Well, just hold on there all the people that say nothing is going to happen. It's a pretty big world out there man. There probably will be some events significant or not that will happen on that date and many people will believe it's because of 11-11-11

20. What is it ANOTHER oh yay the raptures coming again because we were wrong all the other time's but it's somehow different this time :rolleyes:

Atheists 1028,48576,29475 Religious-0