Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The 10 commandments of a Seasoned Toker

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SyntheticChild, Apr 9, 2008.

1. 11th commandment:

stop giving a shit about how people smoke weed, and just have fun.

2. Dropping the blunt, passing out of rotation or starting it and passing it to the right, and taking more then your fair share of hits is really all that pisses me off

I don't see why you'd get upset if they can't last a whole sesh, they paid for it if they can't smoke it more for you.

3. As for the coughing deal, i look at it a different way.
    Alright, if someone takes a rip, holds it, exhales, and gives a cough or two after a couple seconds, thats FINE BY ME.
    But the only problem i have with coughing, is when someone takes a hit, and half way on the inhale, they burst out a cloud of smoke, leaving smoke in the chamber, weed cherried, and no thc absorbed in their lungs. If someone did this once, i'd tell them to take it easy. If they did it again, i'd tell them again - but if they didnt stop, id have to ask them to leave.

Again, noise is a problem with me. Coughing is natural, hacking up a lung, whilst acting like a huge stoner that they are not - THAT is not cool.

4. coughing on bong rips is totally acceptable, I hang out with like 9 seasoned stoners all the time and theres like only one who can take huge bong rips and consistantly not cough, and we consider him fucking epic. Smoke tricks arent essential either. Lets shorten it to five and keep the crucial ones.

im high

5. Alot of these aren't really 'rules' or 'commandments' but just things people do as they become more experienced with weed because most of them are done for a good reason...cornering a bowl, clearing the chamber ect ect.

6. 2grams? change that to half-o in a sitting, to the face.

7. With how many people? Seems to be a waste.

8. wtf those rules aren't strong enough man

you should be able to clear a 4ft bong, no problem, without coughing or anything

you guys are pussies

:p

9. kool looks like im straight in the eyes of the gangja lord*
    but 2g'z? thats a tad low...
    Honestly and Truthfully
    Tr3-0​

10. i don't really have any rules, since I've only been smoking for just over a year. My only grievance is slobbering. I have a friend who likes to like, rest the pipe on the tip of his tongue, so it's hella spitty when he's done. Absolutely gross.

11. I can do all of them besides the last one... And I think that not slobering over a mouthpeice or roach should be on that list...

12. #112 JuicyJBB, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    What if you don't know somebody who owns a 4 footer and the idea of a 4 foot bong doesn't sound that appealing to you so you never had an interest in buying one?

1. That's disgusting.
    2. I would never let him hit my pieces if I were you.
    3. Tell him he's very inconsiderate.

13. then you'd be a nub like me : /

i've never even seen a 4ft bong

14. 1. Check. I always tell my people to corner bowls. You should be able to get atleast 4 green hits on a fresh bowl. I divide the bowl up 4 ways and you simply go around with every hit. So I hit corner number 1, next person hits corner number 2 and so on.
    2. This is just too obvious. You should be able to do this as very early on. I basically could before I ever started smoking.
    3. Check.
    4. Marijuana is suppose to make you cough (forgot the word that embodies this), especially indicas. I don't cough with most stuff.
    5. I'm sure I could, I don't know if I ever hit a 24 inch bong though. I can milk my 18 inch for well over 10 seconds, hit it and hold it and exhale it. I hold it for 4-7 seconds, usually 6. Check. Love long smoking sessions. I out smoked the other 3 people I was smoking with on 4/20. We smoked over 20 bowls and people just ended up not wanting to smoke anymore. My girlfriend lasted until the 19th bowl and then I was very surprised when she said she didn't want anymore. My best friend dropped out around 17 or something like that with his friend dropping out a little bit before them. All of us love weed and are high tolerant. The concept of "Out smoking" people is very foreign to me. How could one choose to forgo more weed? I was very surprised when my friends didn't want to smoke anymore.
    7. Of course, been pulled over 3 times. All while high and I was good.
    8. This is another entry level one.
    9. Of course.
    10. Can't blow smoke circles, wish I could though.

15. The cornering a bowl is a must I was smoking up my friend with some amazing headies and the shit was expensive and since I wanted to get him ripped (he didn't smoke that much) and he was throwing down for half I let him take greens, big fucking mistake. This kid absolutely torches the bowl and coughs halfway through and I see my sweet chronic smoke float away. Needless to say I got pissed and refused to load another bowl after we finished that one (which we got like 8 rips off .5 or so) and I ended up making him pay for the whole thing and then some. I felt like kind of an ass about that but I don't pick up shit like that everyday and that was just pure waste.

16. #116 theHippie, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    so you were born an jerk or it just happened i mean your smoking i guess its chill to just have him pay half but you said you smoked some too so i mean you made him pay for the luxury of smoking in your presence your kewl

17. A real friend would write that shit off as a loss. My homie came down and I smoked him out with a bowl of kief. Torched it, didnt clear it, and didnt pass while it was cherried thus wasting precious kief. I just told him how to hit it right and packed another bowl. In the end we both got blitzed and had fun, all that really matters.

18. and thats how we should all role +repp

19. fixed

20. yea two oz if your having a sesh with fucking 3 gorillas and a elephant but i mean that would be kewl too