Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The 10 commandments of a Seasoned Toker

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SyntheticChild, Apr 9, 2008.

1. strand is a common term on the north shore... as much if not more common that strain or breed or type or whatever else where i come from

2. i cough. gets me higher i swear.

3. now i can do every commandment except french inhale and smoke rings and other smoke tricks

4. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"> Edit: I would say who are you to dictate the 10 comandements of smoking, i mean isnt that a little pretensous(sp). However I do agree with the hitting the whole bowl thing, my sister used to do that and it is annoying as shit. Also I find that capping a bowl as soon as you hit it to stop it from burning is also apperciated.
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

5. i agree i hate it wen ppl cash a bowl b4 it gets around a rotation cornering is very important.. remember u dont need to touch the weed with the flame to burn it!

6. It's also important to me for people to corner a bowl, especially if I am smoking someone out. I'm not gonna flip shit if they torch it but I just feel like it's the polite thing to do. I usually try to corner bowls when I'm by myslef too, but only because I love those delicious green hits.

7. pretentious is the perfect word for this thread.

8. downright silly is another great description.

9. Yo dude if your at a party smoking people then your dumb. Most people are drunk your random to them. They don't give a shit how they hit your weed. Their not gonna be nice. They will take advantage of you because you set yourself up for it.

Your saying I hate randoms who torch the bowl.

They are saying I love randoms that blaze me down and I hog their shit cause they won't do shit about it.

SO come on dude, have some self respect, don't smoke randoms, because your just the random loser to them.

10. Dude this is totally what smoking is not about, at least for me man. Yah it's nice when your friends know to corner or can blow sick smoke "O"s. But really it's more about who you are spending your time with. My roommate just started smoking. I have been for a while so I knew all the ins and outs, fulfilled all of your 10 commandments as you call them. He however regularly torched bowls, can't roll joints and has zero sense about weed. I just slowly started telling him some of the stuff I do and why. He doesn't do all of those 10 commandments you have but he still is a seasoned smoker. I feel you are just putting a number on something that isn't quantitative.

Now I think I'm rambling... High post...

11. not down with this list. lol:cool:

12. there should be a new commandment.. people should pack their OWN personals as much as possible cause its not fun when the bowl is cacked by the time it gets to you then the person with the weed wants to take the first hit [and doesnt pass it to the person who didn't get the toke].. fuck that

13. where's the rule about (sorry to black people but this is what i know the term as) ****** lipping a J or a blunt.

14. Man, sorry to rip on you like this, but i feel like a "seasoned toker" wouldn't be so strict. I feel like if someone knows their weed and what they're doing, they can be a "seasoned toker". But labels aren't really my thing anyways.

:smoking:

15. Anyone calling this thread "pretentious", "silly", or unnecessary should definitely reconsider their opinions. A standard should be set for determining whether or not a toker is "seasoned".

To the guy talking about randoms, I will give anyone a rip at a party if I have enough weed! Share the love! Once someone starts smoking a lot though, and is awful at it then I say enough.

Dude who's friend roasts the bowl- You said your friend routinely roasts the bowl, and that he "Just started". He's not a seasoned toker.

16. i dunno

ive read most of this thread

and i think its ridiculous to have some of these commandments
    as some of them are things that people just cant do like the smoke tricks

i mean these things would apply more for people i dont know and wont see that often or smoke with often to see if there seasoned or not
    but

like my friends im not gonna not smoke with them because they can't rip a 2 ft. bong without coughing

17. yea i agree just cuz they havent been smoking as long as you and cant take big enuf hits doesnt mean u cant smoke with them its still about having a good time and gettin ripped.

but cornering is important
    so is not mooching i stole a kids bowl once cuz he tried to sit there and smoke all my weed
    also if your getting smoked up dont demand you hit one of my friends did this and i just about smacked the shit outa him he was skipped in roto about 3-4 time to teach him his lesson
    no ****** liping... sorry black ppl i smoke with black ppl alot and its not like a stereotype or anything thats just wat i know it as
    smoke tricks arent a must but i like blowin ghosts but if you cant do it. you cant do it. watever
    dropping a blunt/j is kinda annyoing but if it doesnt "damage" or make it go out watever just try not to do it again
    one last thing ... again about the coughing . you know the saying "cough to get off" i think its quite true cuz ive hacked my lungs out and felt blazed as hell shortly after

i dont mean to contradict anyone on here and im just putting in my insight and opinion
    so just

be high
    be happy
    and just get along

18. this could be condensed into like 4 rules

1. Dont slobber on the blunt/joint or drop it
    2. NEVER hand someone a cashed bowl
    3. Be friendly to the people around you and follow the rules of the group
    4. just chill and smoke

thats how every true seasoned toker should roll
    don't impose crazi rules and shit
    just do the basics cause its different for every
    u dont need tricks to be seasoned....deep lungs are a plus tho:smoking:

19. That would be my roommate. I said he started out roasting the bowl. Now he has learned. However he still can't take fat bong rips off a 2fter. He also has no idea how to roll a J.

The problem with me isn't so much the qualifications of what it takes to be a "seasoned smoker" its that it seems important to people to be labeled that. I just don't understand what is so big a deal. Isn't smoking about how you experience your relationships with your friends, and on a personal level? Is for me. It's not some social title that makes you cool or a badass.

20. aw man :(