The 1/8th challenge

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Kottonandy, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Some people can smoke so much that they feel sober. It's a really weird concept to me. :smoking:

2. Maybe you're just more highly evolved. :p

I'd actually like to see if that's true, though. Smoke a Qp and get back to me. :D

3. smoking that much would prolly just give me a headache, trying actually taking 1.5-2gs all at once then we are talking.

And yes obviously Canadians would do this, seeing as we get out bud pretty cheap, but still...

4. like your idea and i've done it before, but thinking about it and elaborating, i think it would be a blast to have everyone smoke 1.5 grams to the dome and put the other 2 grams in the pot. whoever smokes their personal amount the fastest wins the pot.

puns intended

5. One time i did 1.5g or more all at once out of my old 12 arm beaker and i had a panic attack because i was so fucking high, it was dank organic og kush too, before i did it with kinda leafy bud and you still got pretty high, but no where near the kush. Next see who can take the biggest toke all at once, might wanna go buy a cheap massive china bowl for this one. Did i mention that was the highest i've ever been lol.

6. That sounds ridiculous. I like the idea of taking a bet on it...I would bring a bong and chief that stack of weed like no other.

7. I wouldnt be able to do the 4 bong hits in 20 seconds cause it takes me 10 seconds to milk the bong and 5 seconds of holdin in the smoke.

8. I think plateau theory is correct. Its not like doing something 2x or 3x will automatically double or triple the effects. For certain things it will but because of how the chemicals react. If you develop a tolerance over time to weed, which many of you guys have. Then you do plateau earlier. You have to keep smoking more and more to even get any sort of high to last at all. Its not like you are doubling the high, but the time.

9. Plateau theory is correct for me at least personally....its not like that poison everyone drinks alcohol where the more you drink the more fucked up you are.

PUFFER

10. #30 ChillBroBaggins, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Kushes for me generally keep increasing my high throughout the day and usually don't plateau. Purps on the other hand and real couch locky strains plateau forsure

11. honestly at this point after being a habitual user, I find myself doing it more for the action of seshing rather than really focusing on just getting high. Hence why I always make sure my LW 15 arm is clean, I have a drink, and usually put burn one down by bob marley on.

12. If i were to do this Id have each 8th consist of 3 different strains