Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THCA CBDA best extraction method?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by RAsucksCBDhelps, Aug 6, 2017.

1. I would like to make a tincture or oil. Also, what would be the best way to store this to preserve potency? Thanks for any advice

• Like Like x 1
  2. This looks interesting but I think decarbing would convert the carboxyl-group cannabinoids that I'm interested in.

3. yeah, those acids will prevent molecular recognition in your neuronal signalling capacities @ the cb receptor junctures... in other words, you will get the same health benefit from way less product if you decarboxylate the molecules first to make them neuronal active compounds... otherwise you shit or piss the acidic forms of those same molecules out after ingestion because while in acidic form they do not pass the blood brain barrier but go through the gut into your stomach to be digested