Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thc

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hegira, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Okay so i have been using a grinder that seperates the crystals. I just ran outta bud tonight (i got like half a bowl in my pipe full if that) of bud. And prob half a pipe worth of crystal , looks like pwder? How is the best way to get high off it, and how high should it get me? :wave:

2. That's keif, or resin in Australia.
    You should top a bowl of weed off with it. You can try to compress it and back a bowl with just the keif, but it will most likely just fall through and you will cry. I did.

And yes, should get you blasted.

3. With it on top, how should i go about lighting it? Seeing as its different then straight bud..

4. Just light it like you would a normal bowl. Maybe hold the lighter a bit higher and breathe in slower to get the most out of a smaller load.

5. K ima go try. BRB ill let ya know..i hope it fucks me up! Out till tomorrow and had a shitty night. :confused:

6. Wow thank you im so ripped. but no listen. it was so funny man.
    i like held fire kina away from crystoal on top. then started suckin. and like the bowl lit the fuck on FIRE. LOL . so like, im in a tight spot, keep the huge crystal hit in my lungs, or blow out the fire? LOL . So i blew with just my mouth keepin smoke in me, it worked. aahaha:smoke:

7. Yeah, you gotta light kief pretty slowly or you just end up torching all of it in one hit.

If it lights on fire I just use my hand to fan it out. :p

8. don't call it crystal LOL i keep thinking you're talking about meth.

kief is the word, bird :D

9. Good to hear you had a mad time smoking! I have my grinder taped up until 4/20 to smoke it all then.

10. LOL meth. To fucked. So ya, im fucked. :smoking: