The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thc

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sutton, Apr 2, 2004.

1. I was wondering if THC is in the entire plant? And if it is can you take a plant thats been grown and harvested and crush up the stems and put them in a coffee maker to make some nice tea.

2. Yea you can do that, you have to put a lil bit of oil in there too. I know a buncha people that do that.

3. Sweet. Does anyone know how much weed I should use and what kind of oil.

4. theres never a set amount of how much bud you should put in something.. just personal preference for the most part. Put enough that you can get high off the drink, but not so much that theres chunks of bud floating all over... for a single glass even a gram would be good...

as for the oil.. i dunno specifically, but something that doesnt taste like total crap to swallow down...

5. butter works too instead of oil.... anything fatty

6. Where do i put the butter or oil, in the water or with the refer

7. whole milk would probably work also, its pretty fatty.

Grasscity Deals Near You