Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thc

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by captainknuckles, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Hey guys. I have taken a long break from weed in general but my friend made brownies recently. My question is how long will the thc take to leave my system if I eat brownies?. I applied to a few jobs during the summer but I haven't got any calls back. I'm just a bit concerned if any work opportunity came during the last month so I was wondering how long would it take for me to be clean again if I did have some brownies. 

I'm not dying to have the brownies but if it's only a couple of weeks I think I'll have one. 

2. I'm not 100% on this, but if it's just one or two brownies you should be clean within a week.

3. it has a few variables in it , give yourself 4-6 weeks to be sure

4. a week

5. I'd say give yourself a month just to be safe, anything after that is overkill.

6. Eating healthy,drinking plenty of water, just healthy living will help your body wash it

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. If you live an active life style and don't have a lot of body fat and drink plenty of water than you will be fine, otherwise don't.

8. Your average daily intake will determine how quickly it clears....if you're not a daily smoker, my bro science opinion would be cleared in two weeks.

Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main psychoactive constituent of cannabis, is a highly lipophilic drug that is rapidly absorbed and preferentially stored in the fat deposits of the body. For example, THC accumulated in rodent gonadal fat at significantly higher concentrations than in other organs such as the liver, brain, lungs and other fatty tissue (Rawitch et al., 1979). Further, THC was detected in rat epididymal fat tissue for up to 2 weeks after a single 4 mg·kg−1 injection and with repeated administration, THC significantly accumulated in this tissue (Kreuz and Axelrod, 1973). Similarly in humans, THC was observed in fat biopsies up to 28 days following the final exposure to the drug (Johansson et al., 1989). The long-term storage of THC in fat is consistent with the observation that heavy cannabis users continue to give positive urine samples (>20 ng·mL−1) after 77 days of drug abstinence

Reintoxication: the release of fat-stored Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) into blood is enhanced by food deprivation or ACTH exposure

9. Or to put it in layman's terms, THC ain't soluble in water. You don't excrete it like other drugs and as such it can show up in tests a month or more after your last partaking.

10. I would go the other way and say you do excrete it, and how quickly that happens is determined by daily intake.

11. Can anybody explain what the difference between THC hash and HHC hash is?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. THC and HHC are both types of hash functions, but they are not related to each other.

THC (or "Tiger Hash Crypter") is a hash cracking tool that can be used to recover passwords from hash values. It supports a wide range of hash algorithms, including MD5, SHA1, and NTLM. THC can also be used to perform a "rainbow table" attack, which involves precomputing a large table of hash values and their corresponding plaintext values, so that when a hash is presented to the program, it can quickly find the corresponding plaintext.

HHC (or "Hyper Hash Cracker"), on the other hand, is another hash cracking tool but it is not much used. There is not much information available about the HHC
    /end chatgpt

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanx.
    I've ordered HHC hash. It should be here sometime in the next few days. Then I'll find out what the difference is.