thc worms! they're real! ((PICS))

Discussion in 'General' started by sodomizedjello, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have proof!

i bought a bag from some guy with one tooth in a trailor home, and i went to my house and loaded a bowl and all the sudden these worms started crawling out of the bud! i remember the tale about the thc worms from gc and so i smoked the bowl and got knocked on my ass because of the thc worm. i was sooo much more high than i would\'ve been if the thc worm didnt live in my bud. he kept trying to crawl out but by the third hit his legs were too burnt to move so it was all good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and then i rolled a clear joint and i saw the bud moving in the joint and all the sudden a thc worm crawled out the end of the joint! so i sparked that shit up and got fuckin floored.

[​IMG]

omg they\'re reeeeeeeeeeal!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    :poke:

2. For the last time, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A THC WORM!

That thing is a type of mealworm. He is a parasite, and if the gear had been grown properly, and regularly pesticided, he would not exist. Whoever grew this stuff was an amateur. He doesn\'t contain THC, and he should not be there. Google it, if you don\'t believe me.

Your dealer is a dirtbag, and you are quite possibly too stupid to be using drugs.

End of subject, please.:mad:

3. dude thats nasty dont tell me u smoked the worm:eek:

4. it\'s obviously a joke. it looks like he just packed a bowl and placed a meleworm on it.

+rep, that was awesome.

5. i know man thc worms get me wasted too

6. HahaHaHAHAHaHaHAhaHAHAhAhAHaH

i dont know which is funnier, the dude with the FAKE mealworm he placed in his bud OR this guy thinking he\'s for real!!

ahhh, shit. Comm\'on man, you cant be that stupid?......... right?

7. I\'m not a fucking \'dude\'.... HOW MANY TIMES??? Do I need to post my minge in my avatar, or what?

I just saw the bit about the toothless trailer park dealer...... I get it now. Well done to the OP for sending up those fucking retards in the other thread.:D

And no, I am not fucking stupid; and I\'d thank you not to imply that I am. I was half asleep when I first read it, which was around 11am GMT. I am on the other side of the world to you - remember?

8. You are disgusting my friend. At least you did it in the name of pot-smoker science.

Next time smoke ONLY the worms, to see if they get you high.

9. sodomizedjello isn\'t a guy either...

10. Haha people are actually going to believe he rolled a joint that size without noticing a worm about the same size hahaha. Nice joke man +rep. You should have painted some neon colors on his back haha.

11. Haha, Thas classic. Id feel weird about smokin that herb after though.

12. I don\'t know whats funnier, thinking Le Grenouille was a guy or thinking Le Grenouille was a guy. lol. Anyways, she\'s not stupid at all, maybe a bit gullable at first:eek: haha. Also that mealworm was REAL not \"fake\" but it wasn\'t a \"real THC worm\"

13. I dunno about THC Worms, but here\'s a THC Snail I found a while back.

[​IMG]

14. Lmao worst pic ever.`:p

15. ...Things that make u say...WTF...? lol

16. nah man, the thc snail is illusive, like bigfoot.

17. In your signiture, you spelled \"at retarded woman\" instead of A retarded woman.

18. Guess I should learn to proofread...lol, thanks man.

19. He selled it? :p

20. Haha, chill; it was a joke. That\'s hilarious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.