Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC worms are they real?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PKnCats, Dec 28, 2010.

1. i've never personly seen one of these things but i herd they do exisit and come out of the weed n shit when u bust it up. i also herd that you can cut em ipen and smoke there gooey insides cuz its full of thc, i've seen some picks and they look exactly like mealworms,

are they real?
    can you and why would u want to come there insides?

2. are you suggesting THC has evolved to a point where it has become independently mobile? GNARLEY!!!!!!!!!!!! Worms for breakfest like birds so I can evolve wings & finally fly away home :smoke:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV_tKUoWZak]Bob Marley - Rastaman Chant[/ame]

3. I'm estimating you could be talking about spider mites / spider mite larvae?
    Could be possible but very improbable. I don't think they're interested in dead matter.

4. I've actually mutated the kief from my grinder so that they can grow into worms. It's helpful during dry times with nothing to smoke. I get sad though if I need to smoke them, they're so cute!! :(

5. Haha, this one is hilarious.

6. Are they "Spice" worms like out of Dune?