THC Worm- Proof-Pic-Priceless Story.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr Bong, Jan 14, 2010.

1. :hello: read my mind.

2. your all so clueless...its a troll :wave:

3. People always dismiss these threads as trolling, however I have seen these worms a couple of times in bud. They don't look like a mealworm, they're bright orange and are very small. Now I would never smoke one and don't believe they're some mythical THC worm, but they do exist and I've only ever seen them in outdoor bud from the midwest. Perhaps it's just a coincidence that I've never seen them in bud grown out east or out west in 15+ years of smoking; only reporting what my experience has been. I don't know if it's some kind of fly larvae or what, but don't knock the OP for finding a real worm and believing the urban legends that have cropped up around these little orange guys. I think he's a bit gullible but not dishonest in his post, and yeah dude, smoking worms is gross.

4. lol thats pretty crazy, i've never heard of this worm but I have no doubt that it could live on eating weed/thc. I don't think I would have smoked it though =P

5. oh shit! whats up timon!

6. Duuuuude! Thats insane! hahaha

7. HAHAHAHA is that a chillie?

8. Damnit, I fed the fat troll.

9. 5 pages in and you post this? I'm so sick of this particular "cool story, bro" picture....fuckin old and retarded(like my great aunt - literally mentally retarded, i'm not that mean)

it wasn't even that funny when it was relatively new to GC; I want to find the big guy from this pic and ask him to kick your ass for using his picture out of context.

/cool story bro rant*

10. How do you know it didn't die of dehydration, suffocation or starvation? I don't mean starvation because he couldn't eat "THC" molecules, but starvation because he could no longer year the plant matter itself. Ironically the plant matter would contain THC, but I doubt after being digested it would come out the other end as the same molecule.

11. i know outdoor growers in the west have problems with bud worms come harvest time. idk if they are orange but i do know they like to go in the buds and start eating the plant matter.

12. Obvious troll is obvious

Either that or he really did smoke a worm, which is deeply disturbing.

13. I've heard of this magical worm here in the midwest. I was talking to a buddy's brother and he told me about this a few months back. Apparently they threw it on a bowl and smoked it. He said it got him incredibly blazed, but weed does that to you. I don't know shit about insects though so I'm not gunna claim anything. Just throwing out what I heard.

14. My THC worm brings all the stoners to the yard, and they're like, my THC worms better than yours, damn right, it's better than yours, you can smoke it but i'll have to charge

15. Dude prolly smoked a beetle and thought he got high from it

16. qft...

17. Its all these 4chan douchers who are posting all this meaningless stuff.

Anyway I have subscribed to this thread in case this dude actually posts a vid of him smoking a worm.

18. *Cough* BULLSHIT *Cough*

19. #100 rohryno, Jan 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2010
    okay, i found a worm about half an inch long and the same color in some bud today. my friend was like i will eat the damn thing, well i pressured him into..

wtf is this shit? i dont want to throw a lot out if you know what i mean.. ahhh