THC Worm- Proof-Pic-Priceless Story.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr Bong, Jan 14, 2010.

1. i actually had this happen but there was a small ass grasshopper.

you porbably just said "no way",,,,,, but honeslty i found it in a gram sack of g-13.

i thought maybe he was chillin in the fields nd shit with the ganj but idk...i looked it up on google and found a website of all THC-bugs found in marijuana.

it told me told disect it and smoke it on top of some ganj....i didnt really want to so i had my bro do it and he sed it tasted a little differetn and couldnt tell if he got baked even more like it tells you u do if u blaze it..

ya it happens.........weed buggies.

2. I wouldnt doubt a worm being in a bag of week....ive found all kinda of weird shit in weed......

But a "THC Worm".....if it thrives on THC, where, in the wild do they inhabit? I doubt there really is a 'THC Worm' that lives strictly on THC....

and the amount of THC it had in it, if any....hardly worth it...

3. hahaha omg thats pretty funny at first i was like wtf! but haha thats funny!

4. your really that dumb dude? to believe there was a worm living inside of your weed, feeding off of it, and that it is fully made of thc. man if you smoke this thing it would be funny as fuck so if you could please take some pics. as for the worm, my guess is just a mealworm

5. #48 tabbit, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    See, this is dumb as fuck because of a few reasons

You say this THC worm is legit, but you're gonna go ahead and pack a bowl of WEED then smoke a worm on top of it and see if it gets you high.

No shit it's going to get you high, you're fucking smoking weed.

If anyone is ever going to believe you, even with pics, you need to smoke that shit alone in a pipe. And get a video of you doing it.

No matter the results post the video.

/thread

Edit: Fixed.

please no name calling or disrespect.. it's against the forum rules. Thank you.

6. Thats Nucking Futs! :eek:

7. I really hope it turns out to be a poisonous worm or something, that gives off deadly toxins. We'd have one less retard roaming the Earth, trying to convince people of his bullshit stories.

8. Just because you found it in your weed, does not mean it will get you high from smoking it.

Please tell me you're not really serious, and you're just trying to get a rise outta everyone.

9. atleast take a vid of u smokin the worm for the lulzzz plsssss

10. I also have come across bright orange worms in my weed before.

I did not smoke them nor the bud they were in.

11. hahahaha wow its funny what some people will believe nowadays

12. wow... that must of cut down on your bags weight a lot!

and wow... that weed must have no thc if he ate it all

and wow... i would call bs but i really want to see you smoke this thing so im sure its real :hello:

13. Pussy, I ate 22.

14. have a close look at a picture of a maggot on google,
    then take a look at eurobait.co.uk
    and i think you'll find that your most likely smoking a dyed fishing maggot.
    wether it'll get you high or not i dunno,
    but im not sure if id even smoke the bud itself after finding that in it

15. i would never smoke that but you should have smoked it plane to see what high it actually gets you

16. Man I found a spider in my bud once and I smoked the shit out of that motherfucker.