THC Worm- Proof-Pic-Priceless Story.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr Bong, Jan 14, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    LOOK AT ALL THE ORANGE THC WORMS!!!1!1! OMG, TEHY R RUINING MY BUDZZ D00DZ!

2. OMG DAMN NO SON!! The only thing to do now is smoke them. LET THEM FEEL THE BURN!

3. Good luck smoking that meal worm!:smoking:

I'm going to go dig some up from our compost pile and see if they get me high:D

4. Rofl.. That isn't a "THC Worm"

I see those things all the time, and I have never seen any on weed. They are just common worms.

Have fun smoking it :\

5. i hope what info you read on THC worms wasnt from an old thread on here that you found in a google search!

6. Now That thign is a Pothead!mad eout of thc holy shit that is crazy!how does tht happen? from old weed? wet weed?

7. i fish, and that looks like a dyed wax worm used for pan fishing.

smoke it if makes you feel better thinking your right. dont come back telling us your got high either cause it definatly wont get you high.

8. Milkshot! :hello:

9. Idk what your talking about

I did sound kinda snappy in my reply I did not mean for it to sound mean or rude. My bad.

10. #30 Mr Bong, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    1. All the Worms everyone has Compared this worm to are No where close to this worm, Not one single worm any of you have said has a Orange color like the people claiming a THC worm has,

2. None of you can say that the THC worm is not real, And i cannot Be for sure about it either until i smoke it, There has been no Scientfic reaserch done. I am Going by what other people have Said when they found a small Neon Orange Bug inside of their Weed and Packed it in a bowl- GOT THEM BAKED.

3. The bug was able to live inside a Nug that i open and he was inside of it, Survieing me bagging out 2 ounces of the weed the nug was in, and surviving sitting inside my closet ALIVE After Baggin it And sitting in my closet before Me Finding it 2 weeks LATER! It only DIED after i took the weed out of the Baggy and kept it in there ALONE WITH NO WEED. HE DIED WHEN THERE WAS NO WEED IN THE PLASTIC BAG.

4. I am going to Pack a bowl With a little bud and place my THC WORM ontop of it, i will let you know how it comes out.

11. OMG i found a worm in my orange.... IT must be a Vitamin C Worm!!!!!!

12. I am sorry if I sound like a jerk, but, you are stupid as fuck.

13. #33 filthymcnasty, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    Bear Grylls would smoke it, THC worm or not

edit: Bear would share the worm bowl with Chuck Norris

14. if you do want to prove once in for all if you can smoke said "thc worms" then do it the right way and wait till ur sober and jus smoke the worm. maybe you could grind him up and vape him or try the bong lol

15. [​IMG]

16. If you want to hit it right, you smoke it to the dome.

Put that fucker face up and burn the fuck out of his face. Inhale the smoke deeply and repeat.

Then delete your account and register with a new name.

17. Rofl, I can't believe he actually smoked it.

18. come onnnnn

19. I ate a meal worm at the wild animal park once during a meerkat show

• Like Like x 1
  20. kids believe anything :D