Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thc vape juice help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shibbinfug, Mar 25, 2016.

1. What's up guys my first post here, but my family is taking a vacation and I wasnt going to risk it taking any and I couldn't really sneak off to use it and they all know that I vape, so I bought a bottle of vape juice without any nicotine and good flavor and I have alot of bubble hash and I know you can put it on rda coils but I broke it down really fine. I put alot in it and shook it up really good then let it set periodically shaking for like 7 or 8 hours there are still little chunks of hash in but the vape juice went from clear to a really earthy green color, idk if I should filter it because I'm using the vape for nic to while there. I don't think I really car if it will mess up the coils or anything, I have plenty of them to spare and plenty of cotton I think it will work even if it's not in the vape juice because of the little hash chunks right? It's an unregulated mec mod it is an akuma of you know what it is.

2. Wow I used to vape and I was like wtf the entire time although I did eat a couple pieces of candy about 45 mins ago haha just Google tutorials for making weed vape juice people have done it but it seems like a good idea but those chunks could seriously mess up your coils cheers!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Honestly I own a eliquid manufacturing company and I will say bho is the best base for making something viable to pass as non drugs. Heat it up with whatever liquid you are trying to pass it with and shake and you're good to go

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app