Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thc Testing Only For Pot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by whitman1, Mar 18, 2002.

1. I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW IN THE NEXT COMING WEEKS , IF I DONT SMOKE NOW HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE SO I CAN PAST THE TEST, IM VERY UP SET AND NEED THIS JOB i JUST HAD AN MAJOR OPERATION jAN 23 2002 AND WAS BORD SO i SMOKE A LITLE NOW ITS TIME FOR A JOB DRUG TEST...HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME

Thank you all whitman

2. There are many products now available to pass drug tests.Your local head shop should carry them.Try using the search engine here, or go to yahooka.com,they have info there. Good luck on your test, and welcome to the CITY!! :smoking:

3. thanks for your help, do you know how long it takes the thc to leave the body

4. It really depends on your Herb intake, alot of people say 30 days, but that is just a "rule of thumb". I was (still am) a heavy Toker, and when I moved from No. Calif. to Louisiana I wanted to clear my system for any possible drug test. I was clean for 35 days and applied for a job and took their drug test. I left, confident that I had passed. This was on Fri. and my wife and I went to New Orleans for Mardi-Gras on Sun. night. As we were going thru the French Quarter we passed this guy token' some "skunky" bud. I said damn Bro that sure smells good, I haven't been able to toke for awhile.He said we were welcome to share with him. He burned two joints with us, and even gave us one for the road! We got totally Blazed and had a super evening!! Mon. morning I got a call from the company saying I had traces of THC in my sample,but that I could re-test that morning if I wanted. I was embarrased and knew for sure I couldn't pass the test now, so I told them I had NEVER used Pot in my life and didn't want to work for a company that relied on an unreliable drug test instead of qualifications to hire workers!!!LOL I now work at a job where my "boss" gets high with me, and have vowed that in the future, that the only voluntary urine sample anyone will get from me is a TASTE TEST!!!!!!! :smoking:

5. Thanks man, where can you get a home drug testing kit

6. Here is a link I found to a place that stocks Stuff thatll clear your system.

Good luck

Zach

Drug Test got you worried? CLICK HERE[​IMG]