Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC tea?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by UselessToker, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Can it be done? Im just wondering. I heard that since THC isnt water soluble so you have to make an oil or something.
    Any truth to this? (ps I dont wanna use a whole leaf, just like the smokable stuff)

2. Ya I heard about this and saw various guides on youtube and this forum but I haven't tried it myself so I'm kinda curious too. Most of them use the marijuana leaf versus the bud; however, there are some that use the butter or whatever similar to making baked goods. Yes, THC is largely oil-soluble vs water-soluble which is why you have to do this.

3. Yes. Make it with lots of cream and butter... budder. :wave:

4. ha ok cool thanks

5. dont do it, complete waste of weed i did it and i barely felt anythin and i used like more then a gram for a cup and buncha butter :(

6. theres a guide on this site somewhere by either oldskoolgrower or hashmouf that looks like it would work well. do a quick search youll find it.