Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thc strong help, thc, thca and cbd

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlueDream4Ever, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Hi

How do you see if a strain is strong if tested, is that by looking at thc or thca? Cuz ive seen some pics of testing of cannabis, and im confused. Is it thc, thca or cbd?

2. Thc gets u high thca is thc acid and when heat is apply it turns into thc (thats what decarb does thca-->thc) and cbd is medicinal purposes does have psycho-active effects that thc has if I recall correctly

3. Wont let me edit so cbd does NOT have psycho active effcts unlike thc if I recall correctly

4. the THC is the part responsible for most of the mental effects, its the main part that gets you high.

CBD has mostly physical effects, and contributes mostly to the body high. Its most notable mental affects are sedative and anti-anxiety- the kind of stoned part of the high, but not particuarly psychedellic on its own.

CBN, I have no idea what that does, but I don't think it contributes much to the perceived effects. Its probably got medicinal value though. All three compounds do, they're awesome for you.

Also, theres other kinds of chemicals in weed- called Terpenes. The main thing these do is give weed its flavor and aroma, but they also have significant mental effects that enhance and shape the high.

Unlike Cannabanoids, Terpenes are also found in a lot of other sources, mostly plants.