THC Spray for Garden Plants!

Discussion in 'General' started by Engel Des Todes, Jun 21, 2009.

1. It's fake

2. ready to give it up that easy?

i can see your glass is half empty

as for the credibility, it is entirely possible to genetically modify plants to produce THC

has it really been done? idfk, but i know it can be done

3. if this is true it could possibly end the war on drugs....it seems legit to me

4. Thats the same shit from another thread that said they already started producing it and theyre gonna start selling it within weeks.

5. this shit has been passed around like 300 times and its been concluded its fake

6. Yep, sorry. Been around for awhile now and is fake. ;)

7. With a spray? No. You can't specifically alter a plants genes with a spray as far as I know.

Also I've seen this article over 9000 times, and try googling the company that supposedly makes it, you won't find much.

8. not only is it fake, but ANY garden spray that says it works on over 6,000 seedlings IS a scam.

9. I have to agree...I am sure this type of stuff has been around for ages...Under lock and key. Like...Lets see...The cure for many "uncurable diseases", cloning, etc...This is not a far fetched product.

Anyway, lets see how long it takes for something like this to hit the market.:D I'd buy it!

10. I agree with your statement as well.

I just think that there is so much that has been discovered/tested/f'd with that "we" the "gen pop" don't know about....Anything is possible though..Never say never...In the meantime, I will grow my veggies with Miracle Grow and buy my MJ!! :D

11. This definitely would have gone off under my bullshit radar had i not read other internet articles about scientists genetically modifying tomatoes to produce THC. I won't doubt you guys about this article/product in particular but don't lose hope about growing THC vegetables yet guys!

One love fellow blades :smoking:

12. yeah, of corse not with a spray

i remember reading that they modified it in a lab

but whateves, it guess it is fake