THC Snow 23 days old looking for gawkers!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chef423, Feb 14, 2013.

1. #1 chef423, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
    3' flood table
    600w HPS XXXL hood inline cooled
    DM ADD. 27 Zone Silica Bloom A B
    .08 EC 5.8 pH
    Water change weekly...plenty of air movement. 75F day, 67F night.

They are vigor and smelly... But just look a bit 'off' to me. 'ripped', defined looking leaves is strange. My 'city' water is mountain runoff, 20ppm at most. I let it sit 6 days before use I do use DECHLOR JUICE, about 2ml per 5g of water..... my res is 30gallon @ 68 F. Says it's safe with any nutrients and my grow store endorsed its use....Only reason I'm concerned is Dutch Masters specifically says so NOT use Hydrogen Peroxide with their product. I don't think DECHLOR JUICE is the same, but I'm not a chemist.

Was Flooding 5 times a day.... Backed it off to two x a day about a week ago and they look better.

Opinions, comment very welcome. My post was not for a sick diagnosis originally, I just wanted to share my pics :) Overall, I believe they are looking pretty decent. Just something isn't right with the leaves curling up a touch, etc. Over nute??

Attached Files:

2. #2 chef423, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
    Seeds from: marijuana-seeds.nl

Still on the fence about this supplier. Excellent customer service but dunno bout genetics just yet. Possible my issue lies from bs seeds? My table was populated from clones from the Snow momma. Took 3 weeks to root ffs!

3. looks good to me
    3 weeks aint bad either

4. Ty

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using GC Forum

5. Looks good man a 15 min flood every 4 hrs would work that's how a buddy of mine runs his tables but do fix if its not broke lol
    Nice plants

Don't know about the hydrogen peroxide though

Sent from iPhone 5

6. Is he in plugs... Then into hydroton?? Or does he clone without macro plugs or rockwool cubes?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using GC Forum

7. #8 Freeborn, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    All rapid rooters but a plug just the same I want to get one of those cloneing machines with the water spraying the cutting all the time seems like it works well and faster too I'm at about 10 days to get roots 14 at the longest with the old school tray and dome

Sent from iPhone 5