Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC sensitive

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SarahroseinAZ, Apr 21, 2016.

1. So I figured out after all the Drs appointments and MRI and neurologist that the only thing that could have been causing all my balance issues and severe mood swings was the weed....... I am much better now, but am wondering what strains might be better for me not having basically any tolerance...... I have been using just CBD tinctures and candies for my pain, and I picked up a strain called ACDC that has less than 1% THC...... I think this whole episode put stress on my body and now my Lyme disease is back after being dormant for 9 years.... Yay... I had it in 2007 and took 3 weeks of antibiotics, but from all that I have read, it really never goes away, it just goes into remission. Do I dare even try the extremely low THC strains??? Or should I just skip anything with THC all together....... I was smoking strains that had THC levels in the 20% range....... Clearly I did not know what I was doing....... I have not smoked week since the late 80's and I'm pretty sure NO strain back then had even 10% THC levels.

Sarah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I guess that's one of those things where you have to decide for yourself whether it's worth the risk.

There are a wide variety of CBD heavy strains these days, like the one you tried. Should be better for pain management too. If you'd really like some THC as well, I'd start low and slow.