Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thc Question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dwade1230, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Thc is the only active chemical in marijuana, Is Thc the only part of the marijuana that gets you high? I know that Marijuana has higher percents of Thc depending on how it is grown and what strain or type it is so I wanted to know if this is a legit theory.

THEORY:

If you have 2 Grams of schwag with 5% Thc will It get you as high as 1 Gram of Hydro with 10% Thc if smoked all at once?

I have not smoked Hydro/Kush in about 9 months and have smoked some good schwag lately and wanted to know if I can get the Dro high from the schwag.

If You can not get as high from the schwag than what else in Marijuana other than Thc gets you high?

2. THC is not the only active chemical in weed. there are over 400 other canabinoids that contribute to your high. thats why synthetic weed/thc wont give you the same marijuana high, because they lack those canabinoids. i saw a video on a different thread about this woman who went through a test where they injected her with pure THC. she said the experience was not very enjoyable and she felt somewhat depressed and like she was at a funeral. then they injected her with all the other canbinoids and thc and she said the experiece was very enjoyable

3. The dro is way better it will get you higher because its grown better than schwag.Then the schwag loses some of its thc % because its dry and dont taste good the dro will taste better and its been grown right so it has more thc

im blitzed :smoke:

4. #4 GK420, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2011
    Good schwag? Isn't that a bit of an oxymoron? And no, the percentage of THC alone in one strain doesn't make the high the same as another strain. It depends on a fair few other things like the cannabanoid levels (THC:CBD ratio), how (well) it's grown, where it's grown, how long it's cured for/how well it's cured etc.

5. this thread is full of misinformation lol, well ghosted got it, but shwag isnt bad because its dry, its bad because it was grown like fucking shit, you could grow "dro" schwag, dro just means hydro, and hydro doesnt mean you grew it with skills lol.....

as for what else in weed that gets you high... THC is the MAIN psycho-active cannabinoid, but the others bring on a broad spectrum of effects that go along with it... If one was to only smoke THC though, you would very clearly be able to tell the difference between that high, and if you were to smoke a spectrum of them..... its hard to explain how it feels, but its there, anyone who uses a vape that doesnt hit temps high enough to vape other cannabinoids knows the high hahahah