thc question?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mokepot, Sep 4, 2006.

1. yea i was wondering...like dank weed at minimum is like 3 or 4% thc, right? well i have seen so many strains that say they are like 20 or more percent thc, is this for real? that seems like that would fuck u up beyond all recognizition...lol...well anyway what is the strongest strain and how much thc does it contain? thanks for any help....oh and i was also wondering what state is the most lienient on posession and cultivation of marijuana? that will be my new home...:smoking:

2. Your fucked if you grow anywhere in the US and get caught. As long as you have a good grow spot far out in the woods or something i doubt you will get caught. And im pretty sure dank weed has more than 4% THC. Im thinking dank is between 10ish%-unlimited

3. before you look at the % of THC in each strain i would look at your method of smoking first and what offers the best release of THC, the best i believe is the vapouriser, becasue the weed doesn't actally combust it's able to release a very high amount of the plants THC %.:smoking:
    Pipes and joints arn't too bad, but i know bongs are way down the list on THC.

4. dank pot is 20-30%

schwagg, stress, dirtweed, whatever u want to call it is 4% thc

not sure of most potent strains, but mr nice (g-13 x hash plant) has tested at over 27% thc, also has a very nice high, recomend it for medical use(one of my favorites)

5. Look into nevilles haze and hawaiian haze, they have really high THC